𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖞𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗...

16𝖙𝖍 𝖇𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖉𝖆𝖞

"𝕻𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖝, 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 you? Mother will have my head if I don't find you

"𝕻𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖝, 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 you? Mother will have my head if I don't find you." Phoebe shouted from outside the horse stables. She had searched high and low for her sister and she was close to just giving up and taking the verbal beating that was sure to ensue. Bellatrix had sent Phoebe on a man hunt for her sister and so far she had come up empty handed.

It was mid October now, meaning that Phoenix's sixteenth birthday was coming up. Their Mother had smothered Phoenix with preparations and venues, claiming that this birthday was special and "a right of passage" for a young princess. Phoenix wanted nothing to do with it, she'd rather have Lu, Susan, Phoebe, and Jax with a small little cake —like every year—.

She had tried to sneak away from her Mother with Jax, but the clumsy dragon knocked into the table. Now Phoenix was currently hiding from everyone, as she did not want to be someones poking stick while her dressed was fitted.

Phoenix sat up from the hay stack she was leaning on when Phoebe stop hollering for her. She dusted the hay off her britches and cautiously looked over the ledge of the loft. Phoebe's trusty horse was the only noticeable movement in the newly renovated stables.

"Jax, go see if she's alright!" She hushly yelled to the dragon. He had grown double his size since the fight against Jadis, but still fit perfectly on her shoulder. From the books Phoenix read, she knew he wasn't going to grow any more and would remain that size until he passed. In, give or take, a thousand years.

"She's your sister. You go look for her." He said looking down to the hay covered ground.

"Bloody coward," She mumbled to herself as she made her way over to the ladder. Carefully, she climbed down the ladder and landed on the soft ground.

She tip toed towards the entrance of the deadly silent stables. The only sounds she heard was the gently crunch of the stray leaves and hay under her boots, and the sound of the whistling wind blow through the open door.

"Phoebe?" Her voice came out like a soft whisper in comparison to the wind. "Phoebe!"

"Boo!" Phoenix nearly jumped out of her skin as her sister came up behind her. She subconsciously unsheathed her sword and pointed it at her sister. Phoebe threw her hands up into the air with a bright smile.

"Phoebe! I could've killed you!" Phoebe laughed and pushed the sword away from her neck. Phoenix rolled her eyes, putting away her sword.

"It just makes life more fun, y'know?" Phoebe grabbed onto the banister and swung herself around it. "Mother says she has something important to tell you. Then you have to finish your fitting appointment. Apparently she paid good money for the tailor."