𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 46

𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖜

𝕰𝖉𝖒𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖔𝖐𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖑𝖊𝖉

𝕰𝖉𝖒𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖔𝖐𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖑𝖊𝖉. A small hand had smacked him straight across the face. His eyes shot open and met almost identical ones. Stella had er one hand in her mouth and the other messing with the soft sheets. She had a beautiful white dress on. It had a floral design stretching from the top of it to the very bottom.

"Oh good, you're awake now." Edmund shifted, keeping a watchful eye on Stella. Phoenix wore a long silver gown with a short slit. The upper half of the dress hid and supported the remaining baby pouch she had left. The sleeves were slightly puffed. She had informed him that her mother had worn the same gown for both hers and Phoebe's christening.

She walked quickly over to the bed, a soft pink bonnet in hand. In his eyes, she was the prettiest person he had ever laid eyes on. Pregnancy had only made her glow, even after she had a certain glow to her.

She cradled Stella's head, placing the bonnet on top. The baby cooed at the voice of her mother. "Why are you staring? You need to get ready." Phoenix ordered, snapping Edmund out of his short-lived daze.

"Right." He shook his head, pushing back the plush comforter.

"I suggest you hurry. Lucy and Phoebe will be trying to push down the door soon enough." Lucy and Phoebe had become the most prevalent in Stella's playtime. Both the excited aunts were persistent in seeing the newborn.

"I know, I know." He waved off, picking up the clothes that the maids had set out the night before.

Phoenix rolled her eyes playfully. Her hand comes up to remove Stella from her constellation necklace. "You say that know but-" Eager knocking cut off Phoenix. She threw a smug at Edmund. One that told him that she was right.

He shook his head, pushing the bathroom door open.

The knocking continued and Phoenix sighed. "I'm coming! Must you wait!"

Phoenix threw a small smile at her sisters. Lucy was dressed in a red Narnian-styled gown and Phoebe was in a purple gown, much more accustomed to their origins. "Can we have the little gem?" Phoebe asked, her eyes trained on the brown-haired baby.

"Wow, and I actually thought you had come to see me." She said rather sarcastically.

Lucy held her hands out for Stella, to which Phoenix passed her over. "Well, you thought wrong, dear sister." Phoebe shot back, a small smile on her face.

Edmund appeared behind Phoenix, his arm snaking around her waist. "I'd watch my tongue if I were you, Phoebe." Phoenix raised her brows at her sister, who rolled her eyes. Her attention fell to her niece.