𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 23

𝖎'𝖛𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚

𝕭𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖝 𝖍𝖆𝖉 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊 pressing matters to deal with at the moment

𝕭𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖝 𝖍𝖆𝖉 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊 pressing matters to deal with at the moment. After visiting and catching up with her daughter, she knew something had to be dealt with. She had let her little problem run on to long.

She was the only one to know about her predicament -not want her nephew and daughters to be upset. It was a matter that could be dealt with easily, completely nothing to worry about.

At least, that is what Bellatrix repeated to herself like a mantra, everyday. She was just a little sick, that was it. Just a little cough.

After a few months of her "little cough" and breathing issues, she knew something was wrong with her. With the stubbornness she summoned whenever she wanted to be right about a matter, she shrugged the feeling off. That is, until she got worse.

Hiding her "sickness" from her noisy ditsy daughter, another stubborn daughter, and her ruler of a nephew, was becoming more and more of a challenge.

Hence why she had "stolen" a horse to meet with an old friend. Maybe they would be able to tell her what had been happening to her. She would much rather believe the fact that she was perfectly fine, but now the effects were starting to become more and more noticeable and she couldn't have her children worrying about their Mother. As if they hadn't done that enough. 

It was no secret that Bellatrix was becoming much older and frailer. The once very plump woman was slowly, but surely becoming much less plump. Though it was something she could easily hid with her large and luxurious ball gowns. Her deep coughs full of thick, dark blood, and sick spells, not so much. 

The air didn't match the almost autumn season. The air still suffocated your lungs with its constant stickiness and fiery temperature. Nonetheless, the horse continued to gallop through humid night. Bellatrix clinging tightly onto the reigns. 

The familiar cabin coming into view, memories flashing behind her very eyes. Some she thought she had long forgotten and ones she wished she hadn't remembered. Almost everything was the same. The little flowers sat under the window sills, glowing in the filtered moonlight. The door sat at a tilt and the windows were straightened perfectly. The chimney had a string of  fog floating off into the sparkling night sky. 

She hopped off her husbands horse, flipping off her hood and taking careful steps to the door. Her feet checked every spot she stepped on, conjuring up her memory of which boards creaked and which were silent. 

Her knuckles went up to knock on the door, but before she could the door was thrown open. 

"I've been expecting you, Bells." Before her stood a woman with grey fringed curls that stood everywhere. She had looked almost exactly the same.