𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 32

𝖌𝖔𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖘

𝕻𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖝 𝖍𝖆𝖉 𝕰𝖉𝖒𝖚𝖓𝖉 pinned under her

𝕻𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖝 𝖍𝖆𝖉 𝕰𝖉𝖒𝖚𝖓𝖉 pinned under her. Peter and Lucy were left with no sense of bewilderment. Phoenix was very skilled, as was their brother, but Phoenix had been born in this world. Her advantage was still meek.

Edmund and Phoenix, when battling, challenged each other to far greater lengths than either of them presumed. Neither were keen to the idea of losing. Their pride allowing the deep brewing hatred for loosing to arise.

Though Phoenix mocked Peter's pride often, she was more alike than she originally thought. Peter only voicing it more often than she would like to listen to.

"I win."

"No, I win." Phoenix rolled her eyes, strays hairs dangling in front of Edmund's round face. Her sword retracting away from his neck.

"I have you pinned or are you blind." She teased, resting herself on his stomach.

"I win," His eyes flashed with a mischievous look that nearly had Phoenix lock their lips on the dirt beneath them. Instead she shook her head with a small smile and climbed off him.

Lucy made her way to Phoenix as she dusted off her britches. "Phoenix, you were amazing!" Phoenix sheathed her Father's sword.

Peter appeared at Lucy's side. "I do have to admit, you give dear old Ed a run for his gold." Peter ruffled his brothers black subtle curls. The two were close to the same towering height, Peter only having a few inches on him, and yet the older man insisted on treating him like they were both still children. Though it was humorous to everyone. Except Edmund.

"Thanks, Pete." Edmund retorted and Peter smiled back. Phoenix always thought the two acted as some sort of married old couple. The brothers got along every so often and Phoenix was blessed with peace.

Phoenix felt a hand snake around her hip. She caught the hand and glanced at her husband that chatted away with his siblings as if he was the golden child.

"Phoenix, you must teach me how were able to handle your sword like that." Lucy prodded as her brothers chatted away.

"Of course, Lucy." Edmund's hand traveled down to the slope of her back. Phoenix clenched her jaw. "We could start sometime soon." His hand slipped down, resting on the top of her butt and Phoenix casually smacked it.

Peter and Lucy looked to each other upon hearing the slap. Phoenix grimaced. "Sorry, I hit my... leg." Edmund chuckled to himself. "I must go, Susan wanted me to write a few letters for the diplomats."

With no further explanation, she turned on her heel. Edmund watched her retreating figure. Her new trousers hugging her ass perfectly. Her sword resting on her hip making her seem threatening. Something that he always deeply admired about her. "Pete, would you be a doll and dismiss the troops." Before Peter had the time to reply Edmund threw thanks over his shoulder.