Chapter 33: 12th Birthday

Willow's POV
It is my birthday today! I am going to go to the lake with some friends and then we will come back and have sleepover. I am not very popular at school but I have a few people I want to invite. I will have Emily, Jackie and Crystal definitely coming but I am still deciding on the rest. The options are:

Madeline- She is really nice and funny but she has really bad breath and never combs her hair. She can be really annoying and mean when she wants to.

Cara- Madeline's twin if I invite Cara than I have to invite Madeline. Cara is awesome and sweet. We are in almost all the same classes so we hang out a lot.

Elizabeth- She is super nice and loves nature. I think it would be really fun to have her there, but Marissa said that she was in the class that laughed at her a few days ago.

Ronnie- I am definitely inviting Ronnie. She has the longest hair in the school and lets everyone braid it. It is a really soft brown color and she has pretty blue eyes. She is awesome and nice.

Kenzie- Super mean and I hate her.

"Well maybe we can invite Lizzie." Marissa suggests.

"Okay I really like her and she will love the lake." I laugh.

"So we have Em, Jack, Crystal, Ronnie, and Lizzie." Marissa lists.

"Yep so lets have 1 more. How about Cara?" I say.

"Okay but Madeline will be really mad tomorrow." Mar says reluctantly.

"Oh it will be fine." I reassure so we walk downstairs. I have on a super cute magenta bikini with a cross top and teal bottoms. I have a teal cover up over it and chevron sunglasses. Mar has on a orange normal bikini with pink bottoms and a pink cover up with plain orange sunglasses.

"Mom, we have the list!" I call. She walks in the room with Hunter tucked under her arm.

"Okay well this is my last baby to feed and then we can hang up the posters." Mom tells me.

"Can Marissa and I just hang them up?" I suggest.

"Okay but wait for Finn." She tells me. Finn was not born on the same day that Marissa and I were so Marissa and I have a double birthday but he just gets his own. Finn has been 12 for a couple of months now, so he is not having anyone over.

"Are you all ready?" Finn asks. In District 12, on our birthday, we hang up signs that say come to our birthday, at the bottom their is a list of people who are invited. I place our posters all over town then head back inside. All of my family has already been swimming today and on the way back I see Dad walking in with everyone.

"Hi Dad!" I say hugging him.

"Happy Birthday my girls." He says bringing Mar into the hug. "I love you my little baby girls."

"Da-ad." Mar whines and he pulls away laughing. When we walk inside the girls start showing up.

All days end when the sun goes down, but a new one will start when it rises. The sun has set and the whole house is asleep except for me. I look over to see Finn beside me. No one thought it was unusual that he slept in the same room during the sleepover. I see how cute my older brother looks when he sleeps.He suddenly reaches out his arms and pulls me towards him. I rest my head o his chest and fall asleep in his arms.

Awww...

Finn and Willow are too cute. Maybe they will date when they are older. Since Finn is adopted it is not illegal in District 12. You never know what could happen... Bye👋
~Alexis💋

(PS. I worked out the fight with my friend and we are much better know. Thanks to AmericanDallas
for the advice.)