Chapter 29: Gender Time

Katniss' POV
Peeta and I have been so busy with the kids that we have had no time to go to the doctor. I am 5 month pregnant and like usual I am a total whale. I just look so ugly and fat when I am pregnant. I grab a pregnancy sundress and slip it on. I put my hair in a curly, low bun at the side of my head and walk down the stairs.

"Okay. Willow, Finn, and Mary. You all have to watch the kids. The second we know the gender we will call okay?" I tell them they all nod.

"Bye everyone." Peeta and I call. Then we walk to the hospital. Once we arrive I see the lady at the front desk who was their when Peeta first got back.

"Hey Katniss and Peeta, what brings you here?" She asks with a smile.

"Oh, just a pregnancy appointment." I tell her.

"Aww that is so exciting." She comments.

"Hey, I never did get your name. What is it?" I ask.

"Oh my name is Marilee." She smiles.

"Wait, hold on, Marilee as in the Marilee that was Willow's doctor and the twins?" I say excitedly.

"Yep! I thought you did not remember." Then she comes around and hugs me. "I will be your doctor for this one too. Let's go." Then we walk back to the room and I lay down. She puts the cold gel on my stomach and waves the wand around.

"Oh My God!" She gawks. "It is triplets." I cover my mouth in shock. Peeta does too.

"What did you say?" I ask.

"It is triplets. Two boys and a girl." She explains. I start to cry, mostly because of hormones.

"Peeta I don't think we can do this." I sob.

"Katniss, it will be fine. We will care for these babies, just like the other ones." Peeta reassures.

"Yeah. Okay." I agree. "Bye Marilee. Thank you."

"Bye Katniss. Everything will be fine." She calls out to me. Peeta and I walk home.

"I need to call the kids." I tell him. "Will they be mad?" I ask.

"Of course not." He assures. Then I call them.

"Hi Mom. You are on the speaker." Will answers.

"Hi everyone." I call into the phone. I hear a bunch of 'hi's back.

"Guys, you all will be having. Two baby brother, and one sister." I have to remove the phone from my ear because of all of the screaming. They are really excited.

"Okay Bye guys. We are almost home." I end the call and walk in the house. Everyone is waiting for me. They all come after me.

"Mom this so exciting." They all chant. I take Santana into my arms.

"Guys! We need to go get family photos soon!" I cheer. They all smile.

"Yeah, but Katniss, let's wait until after the twins are born. I smile. My perfect family.

What's up dudes!

Spring break is coming, so that could be good or bad, that could mean a lot of updates or like not a lot. I hope it means a lot and that you like this chapter. THANK YOU FOR 3K READS I COULD NEVER DO THIS WITHOUT YOU. YOU ALL ARE MY LIFE.
~Alexis💋