Chapter 20: Death is Easier than Life

Willow's POV
Finn has gone to far this time. He hurt Mar bad. I hate to watch them fight. I believe that death is easier than this life. I have been suicidal almost my whole life. If I were dead than maybe things would be alright. I know that they will get over it. I won't kill myself or awhile at least. I need to be here for Marissa. I will be the one that is in all of her classes anyway.

"Willow, are you coming." Mom asks worried.

"Of course Mom." I reply as we walk into Mar's room.

"Hi Mar." I greet as I see my sister pale and almost lifeless in this hospital room.

"Will, you will push me in my wheelchair right?" She smiles.

"Of course Mar. I am your sister." I respond.

"And you are in all my classes." Then Peeta walks in with Finn, Rye, and Lilly.

"Hey Marissa. I am really sorry I hurt you. Will you forgive me." Finn apologizes.

"Of Course FinnFish." Then they hug tightly but gentle. In these moments, I wish Autumn and Aliana were here. I want to see them. I want Autumn to be here when she has her baby girl. But there is no such luck.

+Next Day at School+
I roll Marissa into the school in her wheelchair. I have a cute blouse on with a bright pink high waisted skirt. I have a pair of matching pink earrings. My hair is put in its side braid as usual. Marissa has on the same as me except for she has a blue skirt. She has a black boot on one of her feet. And a brace that goes around her ribs to keep them in place.

"Oh look it is the life ruiners." One of the bullies, Carson, yells at us.

"Go away." Our friend Emily sneers.

"Oh and look it is the unwanted child. And her standing up for one of her other unwanted child friend." Carson remarks.

"I wasn't unwanted and neither was Emily. That is why we have a family." Marissa answers.

"Whatever, you all are lame." He walks away. These kids make me wanna kill myself. It is scary how much they bully us. In silence we walk into our classroom. I sit down in an empty desk next to Marissa's wheelchair. Emily is beside me. The classes go by slowly until finally it is lunch. I roll Marissa over to the end of a table and Emily and I sit on both sides of her. Finn and Gavin join us along with Crystal, our other friend, we just sit and eat like a normal group. Then Carson walks towards us. Oh no.

"Oh look it is the loser table." He snarks.

"Shut up Carson." I sneer.

"Oh bratty two shoes said something." All his friends laugh. Then he grabs my braid and yanks down. I fall to the floor and hit my head and black out.

"WILL!" Finn screams.

Finn's POV
Willow has blacked out on the floor.

"Wow, she is such a fake." Carson continues. He kicks her head extremely hard.

"STOP!" Everyone at our table yells.

"Stop Carson. She is not faking." I say through grit teeth.

"Shut up you baby. I bet she gets up when I leave." He remarks.

"No, she won't and she probably has a concussion." Crystal screeches as she gently lifts Willow. I don't think I mentioned this but. Crystal is a 7th grader and we are 4th graders.

"Fuck off Carson. I am definitely telling Mom and will personally put you in jail." Crystal sneers.

"Crystal, why are you betraying your brother?" Carson remarks.

"You are no longer my brother." Crystal says as she runs to the hospital. We all follow. Willow is hurt. Bad.

Willow And the Gang are bullied. That is sad. I am sorry guys. I love all of you guys. 2K FREAKING READS I LOVE YOU ALL TO THE MOON AND BACK. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ARE FAB. BYE MY LOVELIES.!!!
~ALEXIS