Chapter 35: Prim No!

Katniss' POV
1 month. I have been in a coma for 1 month. Autumn and Aliana are back because they are scared of me dying. Everyone knows the odds are against me. I have been in a coma for more than once and it is almost my time it seems.

"Dad, what if my mom dies?" Autumn says under her breath.

"Autumn, we can't afford to think like that." Peeta says. "We only have a few days left."

Suddenly a bright light appears and I walk into it. I know this is where I should go. Inside I find Prim.

"Katniss!" She hugs me.

"I feel like we see each other to often." I laugh.

"So Katniss, head back to your home and your family. This is your last time that you will get the choice. Next time you get hurt, you won't be able to wake up." Prim demands.

"Prim, I feel like it is my time." I tell her.

"No! Go back!'' Prim yells.

"Prim! No!" Then she shoves me to the picture of my broken crying family.

"It is not your time. I love you!" Then my eyes fly open to see my family.

"Mom!" Aliana yells and she hugs me.

"Katniss!" Then Peeta kisses me on the lips.

"Mom, I am pregnant!" Aliana shouts. I laugh.

"Oh I love you guys." I say while hugging them tighter. I get up as the doctor comes in.

"Katniss you have been cleared to leave." The doctor announces and I smile and stand up. I can't wait to see Colette, Alexis, and Adrian. I am so excited.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

I step through the doors and I am attacked by hugs. I hug each of them and pull Santana into my arms. Colette is 2 now and Alexis and Adrian are 3. I love them so much and they are so cute. I ruffle Adrian's cute little hair.

"They are so big." I tell my daughters.

"Yeah, I know. I want more." Autumn says with tears in her eyes. I set Ana down and hug Autumn tightly.

"I love you Autumn." I whisper in her ear. A teardrop falls on my shoulder as she cries.

Her and Dylan's relationship is falling apart and it has been really hard on her. They are signing for a divorce and then Dylan wants full custody of the kids but they decided that Dylan gets them on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays and Autumn gets them the rest. I hope everything works out. Dylan and Autumn are still friends but they just didn't mix like we hoped.

xFlashbackx

"Autumn, I have a song for you." Dylan says as he stands in front of Autumn. Then he starts to sing.

Diamond rings and old barstools
One's for queens and one's for fools
One's the future and one's the past
One's forever and one won't last

It ain't like midnight and cigarette smoke
It ain't like watered down whiskey and coke
I guess some things just don't mix like you hoped
Like me and you
And diamond rings and old barstools

The wrongs and rights, the highs and lows
The "I love you's, " the "I told you so's"
Past few miles to wherever is home
Another morning waking up alone

It ain't like midnight and cigarette smoke
It ain't like watered down whiskey and coke
I guess some things just don't mix like you hoped
Like me and you
And diamond rings and old barstools

We ain't like midnight and cigarette smoke
Nothing like watered down whiskey and coke
I guess some things just don't mix like you hoped
Like me and you
And diamond rings and old barstools

He finishes and Autumn is sobbing. "I am sorry Autumn but I just don't think we were meant to last."

xFlashback Overx

She pulls away and I smile into her sparkling eyes. "Honey, of you wanna sign the divorce then sign it." I then walk away to where Lilly and Ryan are calling me over.

Hiya!

The song that I used in this chapter is called Diamond Rings and Old Barstools. It is a reaally good song and I thought it was perfect for this chapter.
~Alexis💋