Chapter 38: 1st Birthday

Finn's POV
Today is Haden, Hunter, and Hadlee's first birthdays. Haden and Hadlee can walk already but Hunter can't, he is almost there though. We are all having somme of our friends over for the party. I am having over Justin (neighbor) and Clayton. Willow is having Ryan and Kyle over. I hate her friend choices. She abandoned Marissa and took some of her friends. Marissa is having Jacqueline and Cara. Both of them are really nice and are friendly to everyone.

I answer the door as it rings. "Hi Tedesco's come on in. Jackie, Mar is upstairs. Jenna, Lilly and Carmen are in the playroom. Joey, Ryan and Justin are in Rye's room. Jordan, Ana is in the TV room. Mr. and Mrs. Tedesco, my parents are in the kitchen and I will take Josie and Jack to the triplets to play." Everyone goes where they want and I take the twins.

"Thank you Finn." Mrs. Tedesco thanks as she walks into the kitchen.

"It is my pleasure." I reply and take Josie and Jack's hand.

"Hi Josie, Hello Jack. Do you wanna play?" I ask. Ronnie, Clayton, Kyle and Ryan are here already so I don't have to wait by the door. Carmen and Justin always play with Jenna and Joey so they do not need anymore friends. Justin stayed with me so we walk up the stairs where Clayton is playing with Haden and Hunter.

"Hey Clay." Justin greets as we walk in. "Happy Birthday Haden and Hunter."

"Here Jack, you can play with Haden and Hunter." His tiny hand releases my grip as he goes to play.

"Will you all watch them while I take Josie over to Marissa?" I ask.

"Sure." Clayton replies. Marissa, Ronnie, and Jackie offered to watch over Hadlee and Josie. They would have to watch Ana and Jordan if Ana didn't wanna watch TV.

"Hey Mar. I brought Josie." I tell her.

"Oh yeah. Thanks Finn." She kisses my cheek. "You will be a great Dad someday."

"Thanks Marissa. If you have any problems, you wanna switch, or they wanna play with the boys, just walk on down to our room.

"Okay bye Finn." Ronnie says.

"Thanks Ron. Love you too." I blow her a kiss sarcastically and leave. Then I walk down to Willow's room. My little Will used to be one of the sweetest girls I knew until she met her friends. The second Connor stopped bullying her. Willow turned bad.

I peek my head in, "Can I talk to you for a second Will?"

"F off Finn." Ryan, Will's friend glares.

"You can hate me all you want but please watch your language." I respond, trying to be nice.

"Whatever." Willow mumbles. "I will talk to him." Then she walks out.

"What do you want?" She says rudely.

"Would you be willing to watch Santana and Jordan if you need to?" I ask, already anticipating the answer.

"No. I hate little kids. You already know that." Willow responds and walks back into her room. She is wearing a ripped up tank top with black jeans. She even put on dark black eyeshadow. I really hate the new Willow.

Later that day, we opened presents and had a fabulous time. I noticed that Will changed her clothes before she went downstairs and that she acted nice and fake, so did her friends. Willow just isn't the same anymore. I am just glad that I still have Marissa. Jackie stayed the night with Mar. Ryan and Kyle were both grounded and snuck out of their houses to get her. Justin and Clayton spent the night. Ronnie had to help out her mom the nest morning so she left. Jordan, Jackson, and Josie left but they also took Jenna, Joey, Carmen, Justin (my brother), Lilly, and Ryan too.

Today was their 1st Birthday.

Hiyo!

I really feel so much more free without having to worry about updating all the time. I also just moved in with my new adoptive family. My new name is Lauren Compton and I am excited to have a fresh start. I have a 3 year old sister, Caroline and a 17 year old brother, JD. I love my new life. Peace out homeslices✌🏼️
~Lauren🌴