Chapter 17: First Day of School

Aliana' POV
I wake up at 6 o'clock to the sound of my alarm clock beeping. I shut it off and get up. I see Autumn doing the same. Today will be the first day of school and I am really nervous. I put on a pink and black zebra striped crop top and high waisted jeans. I curl my brown hair that gets lighter towards the ends. I put on a little mascara and hot pink lipstick. Autumn barely gets her leave designed crop top over her cast. Then she puts on light colored high waisted jean shorts. I watch as she puts a high bun on the top of her head and silvery lip gloss and mascara. I am glad she did not do the same hairstyle as me because then nobody would tell us apart.

I walk down the hall a few feet and walk in to Willow's room. She is still sleeping so I gently shake her awake. When she is awake I help her out of the bed.

"Will what do you want to wear?" I ask once she has waken up a little.

"Can I where my blue dress?" asks Willow.

"Of course sweetheart." I answer handing Willow her white dress with dark blue trim and polka dots. (A/N refer to pic) She slips it on really fast.

"What do you want to do with your hair?" I ask after she has put on her white flats.

"I want it straightened." She answers. I nod my head and take her to the bathroom to straighten her curly hair to perfection. At the same time I am straightening Willow's hair, Autumn is curling Marissa's already curly hair so it has more volume and better curls. Marissa has a cute little white dress with pink and blue flowery design and a band that goes around her waist that is pink and blue striped with a pink and blue fascinator at the end.

"Is Finn awake?" Just as I say that Finn walks in with his ashy blonde hair neatly combed and a cute little outfit on.
(A/N not so good at describing his outfit... Just look at picture lol)

"Yah I am awake." He laughs. I pin Willow's hair to the side and put a dark blue bow in to hold it together.

"I love it, Aliana." Will says as she hugs me.

"Thank you. But you are so beautiful you make everything so beautiful." I smile and she hugs me tighter. I look at Marissa to see her hair perfectly curled and tied into a pink and blue flower at the back of her head.

"All of you guys are gorgeous and handsome." I say as we all hug. Then we get down the stairs and eat a quick breakfast before walking to school. I hug everyone goodbye before I leave.

"Honey, do not be worried. Everyone will love you." Mom reassures me.

"I love you, Mom." I say.

"I love you too Aliana." Then we break the hug and I say goodbye to everyone else before walking Marissa, Finn, and Willow to school.

"Bye kids, have a good day." Autumn and I wave as they walk into their new school.

Autumn's POV
After Aliana and I got our schedules and found out the only classes we have together are Study Hall. We parted ways, I went to English and she went to History. I accidentally run into someone on the way to English. My books fall to the floor.

"Oh My Gosh. I am so sorry I am new here and I have no idea what I am doing." I blurt out.

"It's fine, what is your name?" A really hot voice says. I look up to see a boy with deep brown eyes and dark brown hair. He is hawt.

"Autumn. What about you?" I answer calmly.

"Oh I should have guessed by the leaf pattern in your shirt. My name is Dylan. What classes do you have?" He responds. I hand him my schedule and he compares.

"Wow, we have all the same classes." He laughs. I laugh with him.

"That is great. Oh by the way. Just incase you see her. I have an identical twin. She has curly hair, bright pink lipstick, and a floral top." I warn him.

"Okay good now I won't get you two confused." We both laugh as we walk to history. He stops me right outside the door.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Dylan asks.

"Uhh no, why?" I ask confused.

"I know this sounds crazy but will you go out with me?" He asks. I know I am falling for him. He is sweet. A gentlemen. And hot.

"Yes. Of course but warning I have a big family." And for the rest of the day. I spend it with Dylan. Telling him my story and him telling me his. Even though it has been less than a day. I know that Dylan is the one.

Guys, OMG Autumn has a boyfriend. Well guys. That just happened. I hoped y'all like this chapter because I know that I love it. Tell me what y'all think of Dylan. ooh.
~Alexis