Chapter 7: Family Photos

Katniss' pov
My babies are just too cute. Ryan is adorable and has the kindest heart, he looks like me a lot. He has brown hair and grey eyes that are just perfect. He has the sweetest personality at a really young age. Peeta is already teaching him how to bake. He sets him in his high chair and has Ryan watch. I love to take pictures of him with Peeta. We even like to call him Rye as a nickname. Lillian is also super perfect. She has blonde hair that I know is going to be curly. She has eyes that drive me crazy. They are a lighter pair of Peeta's eyes that sometimes appear purple. She has my personality for sure, she always is hesitant and gets to know anyone before she likes them. I haven't taken her to hunt with me because she is to little but I have a feeling she will like it. We also have a nickname for her, it is Lilly. But for Willow and Finn it is Wiwwy. For Will and Finn Lilly and Rye are the best things ever. Sometimes, with a little help, I let them feed the babies by bottle. They just love it. Today we are gonna get some family photos because We want to send them to Annie and Madge. Effie also wants some practice in photography but let's be honest, she could really use it on herself because she is so gorgeous. She has grown her hair out and it is super long and has the perfect curls and she has mesmerizing green eyes that can give really dirty looks when she wants them to.
"Katniss, Willow, Finn, Ryan, and Lilly refuse to let me dress them." Peeta calls to me in a tone I cannot read.
"Okay, Baby I will be there in a second." I yell. Then Peeta comes down really frustrated. I kiss him passionately to get him to calm down.
"Babe, don't worry about it, you just don't have the best instinct for kids clothes." I tell him.
"Okay, I guess I will just get ready." He says a little less sad.
"Your outfit is laying on the bed." I tell him.
"Thank you Kat." He responds.
"No problem" I reply. Then I head upstairs to see four little kids laying on the floor playing in just their underwear.
(A/N F is Finn W is Willow K is Katniss)
W: What are we gonna where?
F: Yeah what can we where?
K: Willow why don't you where this little purple dress with the black and white polkadots?
W: Yay I love this dress!
K: Good. Now Finn you can wear this tealish polo with khakis
F: Yay I love blue.
K: Yeah that is because our colors teal and purple.
W: So the boys where blue and the girls where purple.
K: Yep.
Then I head over to the twins room where they are sleeping on the floor in just their underwear. I put Lilly in a dress that matches Willow's. Then I put Rye in a shirt that matches Finn's. Then I put a purple bow in Lilly's hair and leave to comb and spike up Finn's hair and curl Willow's. In a matter of minutes all of my kids are ready in their matching outfits and styled hair. I run to my room to put on my short ruffly dress. Then I braid my hair and put on some light makeup. When I get down the stairs I see Effie and Peeta standing there with the kids.
"Kat you look gorgeous" Peeta says looking like he is in a dream.
"You don't look to shabby yourself." I respond as I grab Finn's hand and pick up Lilly and Peeta does the opposite. Then we walk to the meadow.
We do a couple of different positions and pictures with just the boys and just the girls. Then some with me and the boys and Peeta with the girls. Then we do Willow and Finn together and Peeta and I together and we leave. I leave Peeta with the kids and I go to print the pictures after I edited them with Effie. W are gonna end them one of the whole Family and one with Willow and Finn and then the other one with the twins.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
When I wake up the next morning I head to the bathroom and take a shower. The I throw on a black crop top and white shorts.
"Katniss we got a letter." Peeta yells up to me.
"I will be down in a second." I respond as I finish drying my hair. Then I put on a little blush and some mascara and pink lipstick. When I get down the stares Peeta stands there gaping.
"Kat...you...look...so....perfect." He studders. Then I laugh because Peeta is drooling. Then he slowly walktoward me and kisses me hard on the lips. I pull away.
"Later, Babe." I say and he shudders. Then I look at the letter.

Dear Mellark Family,
We are overjoyed to hear that you adopted Finn, we all want him to just have a normal life. The twins are super cute and we just want to squeeze them but we will not be able to see them until they are nine. Johanna has just gave birth to her last baby, a girl, she has fled with the baby and one of her one year old daughters too, and is going to be to you all soon. She was happy to here that you all have decorated a house for her. Please send us a letter when she gets to you guys. Annie and I cannot wait for these next few years to fly by. We hope you all have fun and remember we will always love you guys, even if we have to leave you.
Love,
Annie and Madge

Wow, Johanna will be here soon. With two kids, this is crazy, and real.🎀

Guys, I hope you all like this chapter. In the next chapter I will have skipped a head three years. I am sorry if any of you guys are mad at me about that. But I really like where this story is going. I am going to try to update more often then I already do. I think you all will be surprised at where I am taking this. In my Big Family sequel Katniss and Peeta will have lots of kids and everyone else will have a descent amount too. So that means at the end of where I say their names I will have parentheses saying their age and mom or dad. Like: Lilly (Kat age 4 months) eats cake.
-Alexis💖