Chapter 14: This Life Is Perfect

Katniss' POV
Autumn and Aliana are so excited to see their siblings they are going to jump out of there new shorts. I laugh a hearty laugh at there excitement.
"Are you sure they will like us, Mom." Autumn asks.
"No, they won't like you." I pause, " They will love you." The girls laugh.
"Moom you scared me." Aliana whines. I just laugh. I see our house and I point it out to them.
"That is your new house." They look at each other and then stare at the house.
"It is HUGE." Autumn awes.
"Your room is on the top floor. Ryan, Lilly, Justin, and Peeta and me are on the second floor. Haymitch and Effie are on the next floor with Nicole and the playroom. The next floor is Johanna and Carmen. It also has and exercise room. We will go in. Peeta and I will gather everyone around the living room and you two will introduce yourselves. Then I will take you upstairs with the older girls and you all will put all your stuff in the dressers and closets." I tell them.
"Mom, the 4 year old girls cannot come because we have bras and tampons." Aliana points out. Already comfortable with me like she has been my daughter 4 years.
"Oh, I see. I will have you put all of your personnel stuff away. Like what you mentioned and clothes. Then I will call them up ad they will help you decorate." I suggest.
"Sounds perfect." Autumn smiles. I smile back.
"Oh, look at that. Peeta bought you two each a queen size bed since the room is so huge. They have matching bedspreads and are on separate sides of the room." I cheer. They pump their fists while laughing.
"You ready to meet your family?" I ask.
"Yeah." They say in unison. We walk in and everyone is sitting on the couch. Peeta is telling them about their new sibling/cousin.
"Oh here they are." Peeta introduces. I sit down with Lilly on my lap and Peeta sits with Ryan. Effie has Justin.
"Hi I am Autumn and this is my twin Aliana. We are your new sisters or cousins. Aliana and I drew straws and I get to tell you about myself and my sister. Our Daddy was Gale Hawthorne. Our Momma died and our Daddy turned mean. He even signed us up to die. Mom and Dad found us. They adopted us so we are know your family. Aliana and I love you already." We all clap and take turns hugging them. Aliana has a shorter haircut that is about 3 inches shorter than Autumn's hair. She also has different cheekbones. You can tell them apart by those things.
"Girls let's go upstairs now." I tell them and we head up the stairs. They each pack their stuff in separate tall dressers. They share a long dresser and hang up the nice dress clothes. They have a variety of dresses and other nice stuff in there. They also put all of there bathroom stuff away. They each have separate scents of everything.
"Nicole! Marisa! Willow! Lilly! Come up if you wanna help." I shout.
In less then an hour, the whole room has flowers and leaves and other decorations like mirrors, pictures, and miniature statues of all kinds. Everything in the room has a connection to the twins.
"Thank you guys. I love it!" Autumn squeals as she hugs all of them.
"It is truly fabulous." Aliana gawks as she joins the sweet hug. I join too. I love my girls.

I just love Aliana and Autumn. They are really pretty and sweet. Tell me what you think in the comments.
Vote
Comment
~Alexis.