Chapter 5: Good News and Bad News

Peeta's pov
"You are having a... set of twins," Marilee says excitedly.
"WHAT" Kat yells clearly not prepared for this.
"That is amazing" I say astonished.
"THIS IS FANTASTIC" Kat yells.
"Shhh calm down Katniss." Marilee whispers.
"sorry" Katniss whispers back.
"Thank you so much Marilee do you know the genders." I ask.
"Ah yes it will be one boy and one girl." She says.
"That is absolutely perfect" Kat says as she pulls me out yelling thank you. We are headed to Haymitch's house to tell him. Haymitch will be so excited, he has always been there for me.
When Katniss and I arrive at Haymitch and Effie's house. Nicole will be excited as well because that means she will get another cousin.
Knock. Knock.
"hello, Katniss and Peeta how are you all doing??" Effie says as she opens the door. We step inside.
"We are great, in fact, we have some very exciting news." I respond as I see Katniss walk upstairs to go get Willow and Nicole. I walk over an sit down on the couch, making myself at home until Katniss comes back with the girls. In a few minutes Kat comes down with Will and Nicole.
"Daddy!!!" Willow screams. Kat sets her and Nicole down and they practically tackle me.
"Aww my sweet little girlies, calm down we have some exciting news for you." Kat says as she takes Nicole from me and sits down with Nicole on her lap.
"Effie, Haymitch!! We have news for you all!!" I shout in minutes they are here.
"Okay we are ready" They both say as they take the girls from us so we can stand in front of them.
"I am going to have twins." Kat says. "One boy and one girl"
"So Willow you are going to have a baby brother and sister." Both Will and Nicole scream their heads off. Then they start jumping around and screaming more.
Ring Ring.
"Hello" Katniss answers her phone.
"Okay yeah sure I will be there in a few minutes." Then Kat hangs up.
"We need to go to Annie's all of us" Katniss blurts out, "Annie has news and so does Madge." We all get into the car without saying a word.
Katniss pov
I a like freaking out right now because Annie was like crying on the phone and so was Madge I hope nothing too bad happened. When we arrive at the house we just walk right in because that is what Annie told me to do on the phone. When we step inside I hear crying and run to the sound. I see Annie and Madge crying on the couch with Marissa and Keith. The boys are not crying but the girls are. Marissa looks up and she sees me.
"Aunt Kitty!!!" She yells. then she runs up to me and I lean down and set Will down so I can pick up Marissa. Then I pick up Will too.
"guys why are you all crying." I ask clearly worried.
"katniss come sit down." Annie tells me between sniffles. One everyone has piled in around Annie and Madge.
"Madge and I are pregnant but we both have to leave." Annie cries out.
"What??" We all yell.
"Madge and is pregnant and so are am I, we were both raped. It was this really mean 15 year old boy and his friends. They raped us then told us that unless we move in with them and have 10 kids with them then they will kill all of our loved ones. We are leaving tomorrow. Or else they will kill Finn, Marrisa and Keith. Not only that but I am having quadruplets and Madge is having triplets. The boys also said that these babies cannot be named and The ones we are pregnant with now will not count towards the 10 kids we must have." Annie explains.
"Not to mention this kid and his friends all have parents or relatives that work in the government that are allowing this and hate us. Also every last kid will be killed right after birth." Madge sobs. that is when I start to cry too because that is about 10 years they will be gone. Wow. this is horrible.
"Do you want me to take care of Finn Annie??" i ask.
"Will you? Because I can not lose him he is all I have left." Annie responds.
"Of course we will do anything that will help you guys. And, even though this breaks my heart, I think you all should move to a different district the second you get back."
"That will probably have to happen." Annie responds, "Hey Katniss will you go pack Finn's stuff for me while I pack mine."
"Okay, Peeta will you take Will home for her nap please." I ask.
"Yeah sure babe. Se ya in a couple minutes." Peeta says as he walks out with Will blowing me kisses.
"Okay Madge why don't you pack up and spend some time with Keith." I suggest
"That sounds amazing." Madge and Keith say as they walk out still crying.
"Well Marissa do you wanna stay and help me?" I ask her.
"of course Aunt Kitty" She responds.
"Okay, Come on Finn and Marrissa lets pack." I say as I grab their hands and we walk up to Finn's room.
*3 hours later*
"Hey Annie we are done packing an I am gonna take Finn over to my house so he can get used to it and get his stuff situated." I yell before I leave with Finn and Marissa. When we arrive home I kiss Peeta and explain to him why I brought everyone with me. then I head upstairs with everyone now including Willow. When we arrive I put together Finn's room by putting on his sheets and putting his clothes in the drawer. Then I look at him and he absolutely loves it so I am happy with it. Maybe later I will paint it green his favorite color, for now Finn is my son. And I love him. And cant wait for him to live at my house for the next 10 years although I am sad this had to happened.❤️

A little plot twist for you guys. I am trying really hard on this story and I hope you all love it.