Chapter 16: A Hospital Trip

Aliana's POV
It took forever for Autumn and I to persuade the adults to go out and have some fun. Autumn and I will be watching all of the kids. It will not be very hard because they all stay in groups.

"Bye Mom and Dad! Bye Aunt Jo and Effie! Bye Uncle Haymitch." Autumn and I call out. With that they are gone. We go up to 2 levels to the playroom where all the kids are. The playroom is huge. Big enough for all the kids to play their own games without getting in each other's way. Autumn and I walk over to the play pins and put the two littlest ones in there because we were holding them.

"Okay guys! Autumn and I are going to Effie and Haymitch's room to watch TV. If anything goes wrong, come and get us." I tell them. They all nod and go back to their play while Autumn and I go to watch the News. There has been nothing to horrible on there because of Gale being gone. I hear a crash and jump up and run to the playroom. Someone knocked over a bin in the room.

"It was Willow." They all say pointing at a crying Will. Then Willow starts to run down the stairs and autumn chases after her.

"Hey guys can you try to be a little nicer to Willow. She is really nervous about school." I scold them.

"Okay we are all sorry." Finn speaks up. Then I hear another loud crash and go to the stairs. Autumn is laying on the ground holding her arm.

"I think it is broken." She tells me with tears running down her face.

"It will be okay, Autumn." I reassure her, "Let's get you to the ER." I run back up the stairs and get the kids.

"I think Autumn broke her arm, guys so we need to go the Emergency room" They all follow me out the door. I strap Justin and Carmen into the car.

At the ER, we get in right away because it is not very busy. We do a couple x-rays and see that she did break her left elbow. They put a cast all the way up her arm to where she has to keep her elbow bent. We leave and when we get home we just go about our business downstairs. Which is making dinner. We make chicken wings an fries. I guess today was not perfect but it was okay.

This story is going to have 30 chapters! Holy Lord! Guys! I just got back from church lol... But 1.67K y'all I do not deserve this. Read my other stories
~Alexis