Chapter 28: Pregnant

Katniss' POV
Aliana and Autumn had to leave eventually, so know it is just our family again. I suddenly hear a suspicious knock on the door. When I open the door I see a tired but heathy looking Madge, she an adorable 3 year old girl walking beside her.

"Madge!" I lock my arms around her neck and hug her. She lets go of the girls hand and hugs me.

"Katniss, this is my 3 year old daughter. Her name is Santana." She introduces. I smile.

"Hi Santana. I am Katniss. You can call me Auntie Kat." I smile so big.

"Hi Auntie Kat." She waves then hugs me.

"You all can come in." I gesture for them to come in.

"Madge, do you wanna see Marissa?" I ask her. A tear falls down Madge's face. I wipe it away and call all of the kids downstairs. Willow comes down first and immediately recognizes Madge.

"Madge!" She squeals, then she hugs Madge super tight. Madge hugs her back.

"Willow you are so big." She cries. When Finn comes down the stairs, tears well up in his eyes. He becomes speechless and hugs Madge. Peeta is surprised and just stands there. Finally, he hugs her. It goes about the same for the rest of them until Marissa.

"Mom?" She asks, with tears already falling down her face.

"Yes Mar. Mom." Madge agrees. Marissa runs and flies into Madge's arms. No one will be able to get her to let go. Eventually, she does. Then Marissa locks her hand into Madge's and stands next to her.

"Okay everyone! This is Santana, my daughter." Madge introduces. Santana waves. "You can call her Ana for short." Then I see tears form in her eyes. "She is going to be your alls new sister. The people who took me threatened to kill me and Ana if I do not leave her here and go to District 4. They say I will be safe there." Tears fall down everyones' cheeks. Mar lets go of her hand and walks over to me. She wraps her arms around me. Madge has a look on her face like she has been shot

"When do you have to leave." Rye asks.

"Now. I am so sorry." With that, she detaches her self from Ana and walks out of my house. Suddenly I run to the bathroom and throw up. Peeta comes and holds my hair.

"Kat, why don't you go to bed and rest for awhile." Peet suggests. I nod and slowly walk to the elevator. Once I reach my floor I run to the bathroom and puke some more.

"Maybe I am pregnant." I whisper with delight in my eyes. Then I grab a pregnancy test and pee in the stick. I wait in the bathroom for a few moments until it beeps. Once it beeps, I look down at it.

+positive

A tear falls down my cheek. I am pregnant again, this is amazing. I run downstairs to where everyone still is.

"I am pregnant!" I exclaim. Everyone starts to cheer and dance around. Even Santana she mumbles things like "Mommy pregnant." I guess good things just happen, just when you need them.

Hiyo! It is me again. Sorry for the long wait. MOst of you know why I could not update if you read my
A/N Well guys, I decided to make this story longer and not do a sequel with all of my other books. Be nice to people. Bye👋
~lexii💋