Chapter 34: Don't You Worry

Y'all I'm back! I am sorry that I have ever left you all. I hate myself for it. I also made a new friend who deleted her account, she is jelenashipper101 twin. I will be taking over her stories that she wrote. Hope you enjoy this chapter! ~Alexis💋

∑∞∑∞∑∞∑∞∑∞∑∞∑∞∑∞∑∞∑∞∑∞∑∞∑∞∑∞∑∞∑∞

Katniss' POV
The family and I are going to the lake today and I could never be more happy. I love all of the very much. Willow, Finn, and Marissa never fail to make me happy.

"Lilly! Do you still want me to do your hair!" I call to her from my room.

"Yeah!" She calls. Then she runs down to my room with her long hair flying. Her hair goes down to the middle of her back now.

''Your hair is sooo long Lilly!" I awe.

"I know Mom! I love it." Lilly laughs as I start her french braid. Rye comes to join us.

''Hey Rye! What's up?" I ask.

"Hadlee won't stop crying." Rye huffs. I smile and put a band in to hold Lilly's hair.

"I will go and help then." I say while standing up.

"Thanks for doing my hair Mom!" Lilly says.

''Anytime Lil" Then I make my way down the stairs to hear screams. Will is trying to calm down Hunter, Peeta is trying to calm down Hadlee, and Mar is trying to feed Hayden a bottle. I giggle at all of them. I take Hadlee away from Peeta and when she sees my face she stops crying instantly, then I take Hunter and he stops screaming, and Hayden calms down enough for Mar to feed him.

''Wow, Mom, you have the magic touch." Willow awes.

''Like a baby whisperer." Peeta adds. I laugh at their shocked faces. I look around at everyone. Willow has on a pink strapless bikini, Marissa has a purple ruffly bikini, Peeta, Ryan and Finn all have their swim trunks, the triplets are in their onesies, and Lilly and Santana have their tankinis on. We are ready to go
to the lake.

We walk along the road with the triplets in a 3 way stroller. I smile and laugh as we talk about the memories we have had at the lake. Then we see the crystal clear waters come back into view. The gorgeous green trees bring me back to a better time. Suddenly, Peeta almost runs into a nearby tree and dodges it, but before I can laugh, he falls into me and I tumble into the water and hit my head on a rock the looks the same as the rock I hit last time.

Peeta's POV
I accidentally bump into Katniss and I try to catch her but she falls. Her head hits the same rock as last time and everyone gasps.

"Willow call the ambulance!" I shout. "Everyone else, watch the younger ones." I then jump into the pool. The blood is flowing into the water so I squint my eyes shut and grab for Katniss. I pick her up in my arms and swim to the top. I lay her on the grass and pool myself out of the lake.

"Dad, the ambulance are on their way." Willow tells me.

"Thank you sweetie." I remark. "Everyone, we cannot all go to the hospital with Mommy so we will go home first. Then I will call someone to watch over you all, it will probably be Marlene and Bennett." Then the ambulance pulls up and they take Kat away.

We start the walk home, "I am sorry you all did not get to swim."

"It's okay Daddy." Santana replies while she hugs me. We arrive home a few minutes later.

"I am going to ask if the Tedesco's can watch you real quick." I say and then walk over to their door. Marlene answers.

"Hi Peeta." She answers.

"Hey Marlene, can you please watch my kids. Katniss hit her head at the lake and well, she went unconscious from her head bleeding and was taken to the hospital." I say.

"Oh of course, you head over to the hospital, we will get them." Marlene then hugs me.

"Thank you!" I shout as I run off to the hospital. I have learned to not cry in times like these. The path that was made for us is the path that we should follow.

∞∑∞∑∞∑∞∑∞∑∞∑∞∑∞∑∞∑∞∑∞∑∞∑∞

This is your surprise Jordynn! I am back on my account and will be taking over your twins stories, (I already co-wrote them) I hope you like it. Love all of you!
~Alexis💋