c h a p t e r 1 ♦

Gogo walked toward the Lucky Cat Cafe where she was going to drive Hiro to school. She entered the cafe and a bell tinkled above her. As her eyes adjusted to the dim lights she saw Hiro eating his cereal.

" Hurry up! We are going to be late," said Gogo.

"Ok" said Hiro as he smiled at her, showing off the gap between his front teeth. He rushed back to the kitchen where Aunt Cass told him that yes he did not need to wash the dishes today.

Gogo brushed her bangs out of her face and the violet haze that usually stayed in front disappeared.

Hiro came back out front from the kitchen.
"Let's go!" He said.

They walked out the door and Hiro was about to jump on the bike when Gogo threw him a helmet.
" I don't want to be there if you fall and crack open your head." Gogo retorted, blowing a bubble with her gum.
Hiro pouted a little but didn't complain as he put on the helmet which was a couple sizes too big for him.

Gogo jumped on the bike and Hiro held on to her as they sped away.

Hiro suddenly remembered the first time he had met Gogo, almost getting run over with the "zero resistance but still not fast enough" bike. He blushed furiously and tried to look away from the back of her head or let go but then he would fall. And that would suck.

Gogo was super tired ,wanted to sleep and felt like putting the bike on autopilot, but that would probably freak Hiro out...
♦==========♦==========♦==========♦

Hello everyone!!!

This is my first fanfic on hirogo!! Yay! Squeal!

*shoots confetti*

Please comment and critique and like and stuff and I will update if its any good.♪

I will post my inspiration next update!!!!♥

Disclaimer!! I own no Big Hero 6 characters! or anything else related to the movie! ++

shinea1204

PS: you can also follow me on pinterest with the same username

Thank for reading!!!!!!!