c h a p t e r 1 0 ♠

The list of ingredients thus far:

°paprika
°basil leaves
°mint
°futar crystals
°magic glass in 6 colors
°hiking boots
°leaves of emerald green

And, to Gogo's relief, there weren't new ingredients appearing anymore, so their quest must almost be over.

Last time, the had traveled to Atelier Academy for an ingrident. Now all the different materials were sitting on Gogo's shelf by her bed.

Paprika was easy, grocery store, Boom, Done. Same with basil, and mint, those could be gotten as soon as Gogo had the energy to get out of bed.

Gogo groaned. It was 10:49 am on a Saturday morning. Her body felt sore and numb from school.

She stood up

She fell.

Then Gogo lay on the floor, her left leg smarting with pins and needles, obviously numb and unusable.

So she lay there, on the 80% cacao colored carpet and stared at the room around her.

Her heart ached for Hiro, and nothing could stop that. With this confidence she hobbled onto one leg and hopped her way out into the kitchen. She had just gotten her own apartment, becuase college dorms? Yuck.

She fixed herself a breakfast of pancakes and invited Honey over to share becuase she had made way to many.

Honey came prepared with pink syrup to put on her pancakes and ate them with extreme pleasure.

"What's next on the list?" she inquired.

"Besides the grocery items," answered Gogo, looking over the list, "futar crystals."

"Oh!" exclaimed Honey, "those are crystals found only in Gravity Falls, Oregon!"

"We have to go to Oregon?" asked Gogo stabbing a pancake slice.

"I'm so EXCITED!!!" trilled Honey.
♠==========♠==========♠==========♠
Heyo!

Weekly Stats!! \(^v^)/

×10,300 reads
+580 votes
×386 comments

Weekly Update News Stuffs:

Credit for images is always there!! None of these works are mine unless otherwise stated!! I get the images off of Google, Pinterest, and Tumblr too!

Also, is anyone reading the Last Ever After?

I will try to update sooner rather than later but it's really hard because I have a busy school schedule that will only get busier! I'm sorry the chapters are so short but I'll try my best

UPDATE: I just read through my first book in this fanfic series and realized I had so much excitement that it led me to write great things! I was so excited. And now I will be excited again. I will write great things again, and I will try to keep moving the plot, because it is NOT MOVING AT ALL WHATSOEVER. I MUST TRY MY BEST

LOL WAS THAT MOTIVATIONAL?

Toodles!!
Shinea♥