c h a p t e r 3 0 ♦

So summer began with watermelon, fans, and swimming. The whole gang resided on the porch of the summer house of Fred while munching on watermelon that left juicy splotches on many a piece of clothing.

Gogo sat in front of the fan, having a competition with Honey to see who's robot voice was better.

Fred lay sprawled on the woven tatami floor of the house, flipping through a new comic with astounding speed that led others to wonder whether or not if he was really reading, or just trying to cool off.

Hiro sat with his legs dangling off the wooden porch and was texting Ladon to confirm the event that would happen tonight.

"Anybody want shaved ice?" asked Wasabi, coming in with strawberry cream flavored delicious ness in bowls.

"YES!" shouted Gogo as she dove for a bowl. "Mmm! This is amazing!" She said as she shoveled more ice into her mouth.

"Hey!" said Honey, standing up, "let's go to the beach to swim!"

Everyone cheered and headed around to get their beach supplies.

"This wasn't the type of beach I meant." said Honey Lemon,staring at the jagged rocks and cliffs.

"Couldn't we go to a sandy beach?" said Wasabi, cautiously maneuvering across the rough, slippery rocks.

"NO WAY! SANDY BEACHES ARE FOR BABIES!" shouted Gogo as she nimbly skipped over Wasabi who had just fallen and raced away towards the water.

"Well that settles it." Wasabi said annoyed, and he stood up only to fall again.

Hiro was silent. He felt nervous about what would happen tonight. He really hoped Gogo would like him.

He crossed his fingers for a moment then headed down to join his friends.
♦==========♦==========♦==========♦
HOLY MACARONI SALAD WITH CHEESE

360 VOTES?! 5770 READS?! UNCOUNTABLE COMMENTS?! OMG THANKS!! 285 comments actually....

I'm sorry I haven't been updating that much recently and as I don't believe in separate parts dedicated to authors notes, it shall remain to be seen.

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!! I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING MUCH, BUT LAST DAY OF SCHOOL HAS GONE AND NOW SUNMER HAS DROPPED UPON ME.

I'm way too excited aren't I....

Also, I will soon be updating more and more! Get ready readers!!!

××××I'll go now××××

Toodles!
Shinea♥

PS. BRACE YOURSELF FOR PLOT TWIST IN NEXT CHAPTER