c h a p t e r 1 1 ♦

Honey Lemon was now mentally beating herself up. She just had to run across the street. She just had to do it at that moment. Life can really change in a second...

Gogo was also in a most unpleasant mood. Her little sister's birthday was today and she had nothing to show but a scowling face when she got home. Of course, her sister didn't really understand all this. She had down syndrome.

After saying happy birthday to her sister and going upstairs to study, Gogo sat down in her chair and got to work on her social studies homework. She had gotten a super bad score on her math quiz and retaken it and gotten the same horrible score and now it wouldn't leave her mind.

Groaning, she stretched and decided to take her homework over to Hiro's place to finish it.

Hiro was also having trouble with schoolwork, which never seemed to end. Not that he wasn't good at it, but there was just too much to handle. Glancing out the window, he saw the sky getting darker, and, figuring he could make it to Gogo's place in time to work on homework, he dashed downstairs right when Gogo came in.

"Uh.. Hi," said Hiro, standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hi Hiro," Gogo greeted, " I need help with humanities so I decided to come over."

"Why?" questioned Hiro irritably, " seeming as though you hate me, why didn't you go find someone else to help?"

"Because you're my friend Hiro," Gogo replied, sitting down at a table, " now are you going to help me or not?"

♦==========♦==========♦==========♦
Hello everyone!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE 900+ READS ALREADY!! YIPPEE!!♦

So here's the thing, I will only update a chapter if I have time, if my homework and studying are under control, and if I have 30+ reads on the previous chapter. ♥

So expect chapters, but more on the weekends!!! Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.

THANK YOU!!
TOODLES!!

Shinea♥