c h a p t e r 2 ♦

It was a kind of day that wasn't very stable. I guess you could call it a bipolar day. One minute it was drizzling then it shone like there was no tomorrow.

Gogo thought about this as she parked her bike in front of SFIT and glanced at the cherry blossoms that had gathered in a puddle.

"Gogo!" Hiro shouted, "hurry up!"

Gogo pouted. Hurry up was not usually something someone said to her. Speed! It was her thing.

But lately she had been a little slow...

Hiro held the glass door open for Gogo.

"Ladies first" he said when Gogo looked questioningly at him.

"Thanks Hiro," said Gogo, ruffling his hair.

"One day I'll get to be taller than you and then you won't ruffle my hair like that anymore!"

Just then, Aiko Miyazaki tumbled out the front entrance. Everyone called her Honey Lemon though.

"I got a picture of that!" She hooted.

"Of what?" Gogo and Hiro asked in unison.

"Of Gogo ruffling your hair!!!" She squealed.

"Ugh" said Hiro. " that's horrible."

"Wow" said Gogo. "That was unexpected."

"AND IT ALREADY HAS 34 LIKES ON PINTEREST!" shouted Honey.

"Ow"

"Ow"

"Ow"

Hiro, Honey, and Gogo rubbed their heads as they sat down, late for class. They had gotten hit lightly on the head with a newspaper.

Hiro tried to focus on the schoolwork. But it was math and that was boring because it was math. Calculus no less. Blech.

He looked over at Gogo. Her head was down scribbling something. They were probably only notes but he got curious and stared some more. Finally Gogo noticed him looking, scribbled one last thing and held up her notebook

IDIOT GET BACK TO WORK

it said.

♦==========♦==========♦==========♦

Hello everyone!!

I am sooooo super happy for all the reads I've been getting! *claps hands*

It went from 3 to 6 to 10 and then 13 and then 34 I was like what!!!!

Also my inspiration! ♥

BigJelsaPentatonix6

Jordan_Haines

leikotanaka

xDirectioner_Forever

mkpajchi

@ anyone else who's hirogo fanfic I read because some have been deleted and that's so sad :(

THANK YOU SO MUCH to readers and others

don't forget I have a pinterest!! Hint hint♥♥

Don't forget to comment or like (star, whatever)