c h a p t e r 2 ♠

Honey Lemon was bouncing off the walls with excitement.

"OMG I JUST SAW THE GREATEST GIF EVER ON TUMBLR AND I WAS LIKE OMG THEY SHIP THIS STUFF WHAT THE HECK I MEAN..."

And all Gogo heard was

"OMGISAWTHEGREATESTCANTALOUPEGIFEVERONTUMBLRANDSTRAWBERRYIWASLIKEOMGTHEYSHIPTHISSTUFFWATERMELONWHATTHEHECKBANANAS"

"Well that's fabulous," Gogo said. "And what are they shipping? Let's not destroy the movie."

"Lemon-lime," answered Honey, scrolling through her phone at terminal speed.

"I don't even want to know." said Gogo, turning away, "Now, let's see if we can do something more productive than discuss fruit named ships. We have a project due on Tuesday, you know."

"OMG. THEY'RE SHIPPING JOY AND DISGUST. NO WAY." said Honey Lemon with great rapture. Gogo made a sour face. Yes, she had cried a titch during the movie, ok, a lot, and she didn't want the movie destroyed now. Honey saw Gogo's sour expression and relented. "Oh! I have a great idea! Let's go find you a boyfriend!" "WHAT?" Gogo found it shocking at how Honey could jump from one random subject to another with no regard at all. "We are most certainly NOT finding me a new boyfriend, you know the only person I loved was Hiro..." "Oh I know just the person!" squealed Honey, "and, dear, it doesn't HAVE to be long term. All this one has is short term fun! And with that sexy British accent you have now..."

********PS: Kids, please don't play around with love! Short term relationships can never be predicted to be good or bad. Please proceed with caution. :D*******

Gogo blushed. "First of all, it was NOT my idea to get a British accent, I mean, what do you expect when I've been living in Brighton? Second, I find nothing 'sexy' about short term relationships or my accent." "UGH." declared Honey. "You simply have no idea how ravishing you'll look in a dress with that accented voice!"
So with Gogo in tow, Honey Lemon jumped up and ran toward her room in search of a dress for Gogo.

♣==========♣==========♣==========♣
'Ello fellows!

I'm sorry for not updating in so long. I have been occupied with starting my online business! Which is not proceeding as I thought it would...

PLUS I am now obsessed with the show Hot in Cleveland and have been watching that. A lot. More than should be required. Not to mention rewatching. But anyerwer....

I WILL TRY TO KEEP THIS AT THE TOP OF MY LIST OF THINGS TO DO DURING MY LAZE FILLED SUMMER!

WELL THEN. THAT'S SETTLED.

TOODLES!
SHInea♥

PPS: I forgot I was on caps lock until the middle of my name. Whoops