c h a p t e r 2 0 ♦

After lunch consisting of mochi not from Europe, the group retired for the day as Ritsu, Yui, Mio, Tsumugi, and Azusa went off to Tsumugi's house to practice their instruments.

"Ahh..." said Wasabi, "I can't believe I am saying this, but that was fun."

"True dat." replied Gogo, hands behind her head as she walked.

"This is really good chocolate." commented Fred as he unwrapped a square of caramel milk.

"Baymax obviously put this lollipop in the egg." said Hiro, "it tastes sugar free. Belch."

"Haha!" retorted Honey Lemon. "I got a bag of lemon drops. Ironic."

The group continued to walk until they separated at a shopping district where, surprisingly enough, most of the stores were open.

"GOGO AND I ARE GOING SHOPPING!!!" screamed Honey Lemon.

"No we aren'-" said Gogo before Honey Lemon smacked her lightly with her bag of lemon drops.

"We'll be in the arcade." said Fred, dragging Hiro and Wasabi along with him.

"Please let me not shop!!!" begged Gogo as she was pulled along the brightly lit streets. Evening was coming and the lights were slowly flickering on.

"What else are you going to wear to the dance?" asked Honey.

"My dress with the stars!!" exclaimed Gogo. "No duh!"

"Well obviously that won't fit you anymore and its not spring like!" retorted Honey. "You have gotten thinner and taller!"

"Fine." Gogo said, pulling a new piece of gum out from her pocket. Strawberry. She unwrapped the silver foil and popped the gum into her mouth.

They met a young lady in one of the shops. It was called Tirol Bakery and a girl named Kobato Hanato worked there part time. Honey and Gogo sat down to eat some cake. Cake is good always.

"Well,  turns out we didn't buy anything." commented Gogo, "that's a relief."

"But we had fun!" exclaimed Honey.

♦==========♦==========♦==========♦
ATTENTION PLEASE READ!!!!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I JUST HEARD BIG HERO 7 WAS COMING OUT AND I SHOT OUT OF MY SEAT LIKE A BALLISTIC MISSILE IS IT TRUE THAT ITS A SEQUEL?!?!?! ALSO LOOK UP "BIG HERO 7" AND IT HAS INFO. ABOUT TADASHI STILL BEING ALIVE!!!! #TADASHIISALVIE!

I don't know if it's true but I'm elated. Lol Sorry about the cliche Honey and Gogo go shopping thing....

THANKS FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES, AND COMMENTS TOO!! 2600+ READS!!!!!!!

Also list of readers who voted and commented recently! Sorry if I missed you!
WesleyMeagher
AnikaSofiaGillego
BigJelsaPentatonix6
Clare_Teresa
magical_kitties
shadowdoctor10
Love_HTTYD
4ce_luci189
attack-on-pasta
thebh6fangirl
xDirectioner_Forever
AndreaFrostQueen
mitchybunol
@paperclip104
@xSnow_Frost
@Hirogo_forever99

Toodles!

Shinea♥