c h a p t e r 1 3 ♠

In the previous chapter, Gogo had just made a deal with Bill to see Hiro for awhile, the others are looking for futar crystals.

Suddenly, Hiro's body was there, scruffy black hair and all. But he had grown taller and leaner.

Gogo rushed towards him and her lips were on his as their bodies intertwined. Their lips broke apart as they gasped for breath.

"I never got to tell you how much I loved you," Gogo said, with misty eyes.

"Me neither," said Hiro, "but I'm back, if only for a short while."

Gogo was overjoyed. She had gotten her chance of love back once again and that was all that mattered.

But there was still the problem of the potion that they were collecting ingredients for. Now that she had seen Hiro, what would she use the potion for?

"Anyway," said Gogo, "I am glad to see you again, even if its not for long,"

"Me too," said Hiro, and tenderly kissed her again.

♠==========♠==========♠=========♠
Heya!

I'm back with updating and it'll be once a week unless otherwise stated. I am now on fall break so I have TIME IN MY HANDS BWAHAHAHA.

*cough*

Anyway, please continue to vote and read and comment if you choose to do so! Sorry for the short chapter, but I still am busy with things so...

If there are any SGE fans out there that ship Lesso and Dovey, I have a fanfic for that...

Toodles!
Shinea♥