c h a p t e r 1 4 ♦

Honey Lemon kept thinking of a way to get Hiro and Gogo together as the team walked over to where the assembly was being held.

Then, an idea sprouted in Honey's head. The dance was coming up and there was always a student nominated queen and king, but also a prince and princess too. Hiro and Gogo qualified as the prince and the princess this year!

Honey Lemon could hardly stay calm! This was her chance!

Everyone sat down at the assembly to listen as Honey formulated a plan to get everyone to nominate Hiro and Gogo. But first, the awards ceremony!

Hiro listened intently during the assembly. He tried to focus but Gogo was sitting next to him and that in and of itself was a miracle.

Gogo's hair had grown longer so now it was less unruly and had tamed a little. Hiro watched her hair blow in the wind.

"Watcha looking at?" Asked Gogo, looking behind her as if Hiro were looking at something she had her back to.

"Nothing!" Hiro straighted and continued to listen to the speaker.

"Ok everyone!" Honey said, as she gathered some of her other "non-nerd" friends around. "We need to nominate Hiro and Gogo for the dance."

"Omg! Yes!" Said one girl, with long teal hair.

"Totally!" Said another.

"What's their ship name?!" exclaimed yet another.

"Their ship name could be Higo!" said Honey Lemon

"Or Goro" everyone vetoed that one immediately.

Hirogo was decided upon as a ship name and the now official "hirogo club" meeting adjourned.
♦==========♦===========♦=========♦
Hello everyone! Thank you for reading and voting! OMG SO MANY! Now I have over 1300+ reads!

So I have super exams coming up, and will not be able to update, but will still be able to respond to comments and such.

Please check out my two new books:

1) The Seven: A PJO and HOO book for humor
2) Midnight Oreos: a small romance for a one shot competition!

THANK Y'ALL!!♥♥♦

ADIOS!
Shinea!♥

PS: don't forget to comment and vote if you like!