c h a p t e r 2 0 ♠

{Recap of the story so far...

So the big hero six had a fireworks show during which a disaster happened and Hiro died.  Then, everyone went on a huge expedition to find some ingredients a soothsayer had told them would bring Hiro back, since his death was premature. So after a while, Hiro was brought back to life, and now the friends are determined to stay together through some bumpy conflicts... )

Hiro woke to the sound of chatting customers on the floor below, where the cafe was bustling with activity. He looked at his giant wall clock that read 9:20. He decided he wanted to enjoy his own company today. Although only having started summer vacation a week ago, Honey Lemon had bombarded the group chat with hangout invites, and he was really not up for that yet.

After getting dressed quickly and giving Mochi a quick rub, Hiro headed downstairs. He had yet to decide what to do with his day, and he didn't want to contemplate that  on an empty stomach. 

"Good morning, Aunt Cass," he greeted as he slipped onto one of the worn down red leather stools by the counter. 

"Good morning!" said Aunt Cass, who was very busy, rushing around to serve customers. During the summer time, most of the part timers she hired went off to live their lives to the fullest before the manacles of school and work held them down for another year. 

Hiro grabbed himself a strawberry glazed donut and munched on it while he surveyed everyone in cafe. The sun shone brightly as the bell above the door tinkled merrily. All in all, it was a great start to a perfect day. 

Having finished his donut, he thanked Aunt Cass and decided to roam about the city for awhile, see if he could discover any new stores or whatnot. As he wandered down the bustling streets, his mind likewise wandered. He wasn't paying much attention to where he was going, and he very nearly collided with a girl who had sunglasses on and two pigtails with red ribbons in them. She was hustling past at such a fast pace that he looked twice and realized that she was one of Otonokizaka High School's alumi idols. It had to be, because Honey Lemon had spent so much time showing him all the pictures, A-Rise, Muse, Aquors. Hiro himself was surprised that he remembered all of these names at all.

But while he was going on about his thoughts, he suddenly saw Honey Lemon and Gogo race towards him. 

"Hey, what's going on?" he asked.

"Come with us Hiro," Gogo answered. "We've got an idol to catch!"

♠==========♠==========♠==========♠
Hiya!

OMG WE ARE AT 15K YAS OMG SO EXCITE!!

BIG ANNOUCEMENT THO: I OPENED AN ONLINE STORE! please check out peachmochi.storenvy.com, and I might put up some BH6 merch soon, who knows....!

Any suggestions on forwarding the romance? I'm sorta out of ideas...as always hahaha............I will, however, be trying to update at least every week. Hopefully.

And I've been real busy lately but obviously that's no excuse. I'm going to keep going with this book and I hope some of you stick with me! Please comment below if you have anything to say/and ideas/anything at all! I sincerely hope some of you are still here after my huge hiatus...

If you want to keep up with me on a more regular basis, I suggest my instagram/tumblr, and sometimes I'll update my twitter. All of these are at shinea1204 

Toodles!
Shinea♥