c h a p t e r 1 5 ♦

The next day was exactly a week before the awards ceremony. Everyone at SFIT was busy drawing plans for their main master's class because the rest of the other classes had been temporarily canceled due to the commotion that was going on.

Gogo was in a strange mood... She was happy but also tired. Her hair was flipped up on one side of her head and it stuck out like a child's drawing of the sun (The Mysterious Benedict Society reference there... )Her eyes were half closed as she stumbled into the lab where the other team members were trying to get plan for the ceremony.

Gogo had spent all last night working on an idea and now she laid out the blueprints on the table with satisfaction.

"I had an idea." She said while unfurling another blueprint.

Fred glanced over it briefly and held up both his hands in surrender.

"You win, Tomago. This is genius."

Hiro looked at the calculations and detailed diagrams.

"This is amazing! What will you call them?"

Gogo hadn't thought about it...

"Umm.. I don't know.. But I can think.."

They all looked at the plan once more, and Wasabi studied it carefully.

There were several drawings of smaller, miniature Baymaxes. The vinyl covering would be a cherry blossom print so it could be stylish and go with the theme. The small Baymaxes would be assessable at all times. Genius was putting it simply.

"Mini-Sakura-Baymaxes!!!! said Honey Lemon.

" THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!!!" said Wasabi in a burst of excitement.

"It really is going to be a success!" Said Hiro.

Gogo was proud. Even though her hair was messed up, even though she got only an hour of sleep, she was proud.

♦==========♦==========♦==========♦
YAY AND HELLO!

OMG CHP. 1 NOW HAS 300+ READS!! I HAE 100+ VOTES AND OVER 1500+ READS OVERALL!! OMG OMG OMG.

Sorry about the long update wait... I had super important exams and everything... So yeah. Please continue to comment and vote!

Thank you and toodles!♪
Shinea♥