c h a p t e r 1 3 ♦

Honey Lemon was elated. She had managed to get out of the hospital with only a couple bandages here and there. Apparently, her purse had somehow cushioned her fall. Yay!

She had made her way to school and now was following Hiro into the lab, along with everybody else to see what he was up too. The awards ceremony was coming up!! School spirit!

"Ok you guys!" said Hiro, " here's the plan." He passed each of them a paper. "Every 5 years, there is an awards ceremony for the school of the year and we are one of the nominees this year."

"Its says here that each school's classes needs to build something or add onto something already built. The theme this year is cherry blossoms."

"Woah." said Gogo, "so each class has to build something? Isn't that a lot of classes?"

"I love cherry blossoms!" squealed Honey

Gogo gave her a look, "Not helping!"

"We need several ideas of what to do." said Wasabi. "Maybe we should do something with Baymax..."

"OH OH!! PAINT HIM PINK!!" said Honey Lemon.

"Let's not do that." said Gogo and Hiro at the same time. Hiro blushed. Gogo turned away to talk to Fred about helping with brainstorming, so Honey didn't see any reaction from her. Honey was super confused. How could Gogo not like Hiro? She pondered this.

Honey noticed Gogo looking at Hiro and smiled to herself. She needed a plan to get them together...

"HEY YOU GUYS!!" shouted Ritsu from the doorway, "ASSEMBLY IN THE COURTYARD ABOUT THE AWARDS!!"

Sophie Yukiama came along and smacked Ritsu on the head. " There is an assembly at 9:30 about the awards. We're trying to win this year!"

"I already said that!" Ritsu complained.

"I know but you interrupted their class!" said Sophie.

Ritsu groaned. "Well see you guys at the assembly!" And both she and Sophie ran off.
♦==========♦==========♦==========♦
HAI EVERYONE!!!

OMG SO HAPPY!! 1200+ READS AND LOTS OF VOTES!!( I forgot how many...)

So let's hope Hiro and Gogo get together, but wait! What about the big cherry blossom project?!

So yeah. Please vote, comment, read, and all that other good stuff!! Drama is on the way!!

TOODLES!!
Shinea♥

PS I created a new story! Please check it out if you are in the PJO or HOO fandom. Cause I am. I couldn't write a fanfic because the story was perfect already so I did a little ask the seven and the convos thing.