c h a p t e r 1 6 ♠

"Happy new years!"

This merry cry was said all day at The Lucky Cat Cafe, where the gang had gathered to celebrate a new year and Hiro's miraculous return.

(Side note: everytime I use the word miraculous I think of miraculous ladybug. +__+)

The cold air blew just cold enough to make people want to cuddle up and head inside for a rich cup of chocolate. Hot chocolate that is, with creamy marshmallows too.

"It's so nice having everyone back here, again, like in old times." said Honey, cradling her warm mug of cocoa, sparkly pink nails reflecting off the shiny wood tables.

"Sure is," replied Hiro, looking at Gogo but then he blushed and turned away.

"Quite the adventure we had too!" said Wasabi, "not to mention how much school we missed!"

"School, schmool," said Fred, gulping a big portion of his drink and coughing violently.

And so the hours ticked past with party games, pizza, chips, ice cream, of course, and smores.

And then it was 11:49, and everyone was getting excited.

Gogo held Hiro's hand and whispered, "I'm really glad you're back."

"And I'm glad I'm back too."

"You are ridiculous!" said Gogo, looking at all her friends and everyone having fun.

Suddenly,

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
...
2
...
1
...

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!" everyone screamed and shouted, hugged and kissed and all were merry.

Gogo and Hiro's lips parted and they laughed in embarrassment.

"Until next time then," said Hiro
♠==========♠==========♠==========♠
HAPPY NEW YEARS!

How's yours going or how did it go? I went to a friends house and got lost in the neighborhood while playing 007 and BEING LOST IS FRICKIN SCARY.

And then now I'm at home and idk, another new years alone I guess. I'm thinking I shoulda stayed at my friends' house.

Anyway. Thank you all the readers and supporters for a wonderful year and I hope to write more in he next one as well.

If anyone wants art commissions go to @shinea1204.tumblr for info on that! Please. Please. Please. Beautiful please.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Shinea♥