c h a p t e r 6 ♦

Gogo stood up slowly as everyone watched and not bothering to pack her things, she followed the girl out of the room.

"Who are you?" Asked Gogo

"Maki" replied the girl.

Fine then, Gogo thought take me where you will...
She observed Maki. She looked like a cute rebel. A sheer blouse billowed around her shoulders and short ripped jeans with a skull patch on the back pocket. Fishnet tights and purple socks with converse. Interesting style.

She passed Hiro's classroom and shot him a warning look, just in case, because she had a bad feeling about this.

What Gogo didn't understand was why Maki hadn't kidnapped her by now...

Should she run?

Then they arrived at a building...
SURPRISE!!! *a balloon pops, Wasabi shrieks*

"Woah" was all Gogo could say.

Shiny purple balloons hung with yellow paper streamers. A stack of presents sat against the far wall.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!" everyone yelled.

Many students were there, Maki, of course, Yui, Tsumugi, Ritsu, Azusa, Mio, Hiro, Honey,   Wasabi, Fred, and Hiro, as well as many others.

" Gogo!" Honey squealed, " you should wear this dress!"

Gogo flipped around at the word dress. "Nope. Never." She immediately replied.

The dress was a shimmery lavender with silver stars scattered on it.

Honey Lemon held out the dress with a pleading glance. Mio Akiyama fainted because she hated suspense and Hiro said, “Come on Gogo! You should!”

"Honey, you're going to regret this for the rest of your days!!" Gogo warned as she stalked into the restroom to change, then turning, she said, "I'm doing this for you, Hiro."

♦==========♦==========♦==========♦
Bonjour!!!

I cannot believe this. At all.
So many reads!!! 300+!!!

I would really love to hear your feedback though... So please comment and vote!!♥♥ please pretty please! Thephysicalappearanceofpleasedoesn'tmatter!

*smiles and eats pie*

IM SO HAPPY!!!!(/*__*)/ ***

BYE BYE!!

Shinea♥

Follow me @s h i n e a 12 0 4 ♥  on pinterest!!