c h a p t e r 1 5 ♠

In the previous chapter: Gogo and Hiro had reunited temporarily and Hiro had given a necklace to Gogo. Now Gogo was more determined than ever to bring Hiro back again.

The whole gang had driven back to San Fransokyo after getting the remaining ingredients on the list. It didn't take long, since Fred just bought all the stuff, even the magical things too.

"Ok, soothsayer," said Gogo, who was meeting with the gypsy woman again. "I have all the ingredients ready."

"You will wait in lace room please. While I go prepare potion. When ready, I will summon you. As you may have suspect already, most ingredients were red herrings."

Gogo, who did not know some of the items had been red herrings and thought each one was crucial, was now in shock and obliged by waiting in the entry hall, which was called the lace room on account of it being piled with doilies.

"Ready!" said the soothsayer moments later, and Gogo followed her into the room, where she poured the potion over the necklace Gogo had gotten. Then, there he was, raven black hair, rumpy clothing, and all.

He was back

Hiro Hamada had come back.

"Merry Christmas everyone!"

(I know belated Christmas but it's the thought the counts. PS stay tuned for a new years celebration)

The whole group clinked glasses and chatted. There they all were. Baymax, Honey Lemon, Fred, Wasabi, Gogo and Hiro.

It really was a Merry Christmas, and everyone knew it too.

But what was sweet was when Hiro and Gogo stole a kiss under the mistletoe.
♠==========♠==========♠==========♠
Hey!

Sorry if I have let anyone down by not updating.

But, I will guarantee a new years update!!!!!!!! IMMA PUMPED. anddddddd if you have any ideas for hirogo, comment or PM me, because its smooth sailing from here on out for this happy couple!

Also, please vote and comment. I do appreciate it. Even if no one else has commented, just say something.

*insert say something music*

Even if its "I like potatoes." It matters! Also I like potatoes too.

Keep updated on what shenanigans I've been up to on my twitter and Tumblr both at @shinea1204

Toodles and CHRISTMAS YAY,
Shinea♥