c h a p t e r 1 ♠

Gogo's second year in college started and she was back at SFIT like nothing had happened. (More or less...)

Brighton was still a mystery to all her friends, as Gogo decided not to share anything about that. Although there was a somber sadness that dwelled in Gogo's once bright eyes that wasn't there before.

"Thus begins our second year at college." proclaimed Honey, as they walked along the path towards class.

"Yup," said Gogo, "it seems like everything has gone so fast, like the whole first year zipped by!"

"That's true," replied Honey Lemon. "Hey, I know. We can go see a movie tomorrow!"

"What movie?" Gogo questioned with a look, "cause romance is a no, as well as violence, so--"

"I have just the movie!" squealed Honey Lemon, "and I'll send you a trailer later."

"Couldn't you just tell me?" inquired Gogo, "why do you have to send me a trailer?"

"It's more fun that way!" laughed Honey, "and its not romantic (from what I know of it) and definitely not violent."

"Fine," sighed Gogo, "see you around."

And they went their separate ways to class.

After the day was over, Gogo went home and checked her phone, and sure enough, a trailer was waiting for her.

Several trailers, I'm fact...

"What movie?" wondered Gogo as she watched them.

Ever wonder why you feel the way you do? Asked a male reporterish voice. Well, meet your emotions.

NO WAY, Gogo thought, I've seen a clip like this on TV... I can't be in college and still watch a little kid's movie!

Honey had chosen Inside Out
♠==========♠==========♠==========♠
HEY GUYS IM BACK AND READY TO UPDATE ALMOST EVERY WEEK!!

SO PLEASE KEEP READING IF YOU CAN!

Also, I have made 2 newish books

If you're a Books of Elsewhere fan, please check out my new book Running from a Black Hole

If you're into writing contests, please check out my book: Contests! I hope people will participate...

Toodles!
Shinea♥