c h a p t e r 1 2 ♦

Hiro woke up with a slight breeze coming through his upstairs bedroom window. There were a couple cherry blossoms that had flown in with the sweet breeze and scattered on his workspace. Tadashi's section on the room was still divided, but that was ok now. Hiro was ok now. He was better than ever.

As he got dressed, Hiro thought about yesterday. After he had finished homework with Gogo and Fred, who had also come over, they had all had ice cream and talked. Hiro found out that love for friends is just as important as love for someone you like. Love is dangerous, but when used correctly, can be amazing.

Friends and family. Support is important.

Woah Hiro, he thought, stop being so deep. Get to school! It's Friday!!

Excitement surging through him, Hiro raced downstairs, grabbed a piece of toast and ran out the door to school.

Normal day!

Gogo was excited. It was Friday, and over the weekend there would be an awards ceremony for the school of the year! Most of the students would be going to support the school! But most of all, Gogo was excited because the various students from different classes would present their works at a showcase.

LIKE HER BIKE! and all the others' projects, of course, but it would be great to get recognition...

That meant that her mom would finally get some good news in her life!

Suddenly, Honey Lemon slid up from behind, " HI GOGO!"

Gogo nearly jumped 2 feet high. "Don't scare me like that!", then eyeing Honey's drink in her left hand, " and don't drop that-"

"THUN THUN THUN!" shouted Fred, of course, who was obsessed with that song, then he started singing it.

Hiro came along and said, "Hey, do you guys all know about the awards ceremony?"

All of them nodded.

"Well, there will be something special!" replied Hiro.
♦==========♦==========♦==========♦
HELLO!

OMG OMG OMG OVER 1000+ READS! EXCITED!

So, since I got great reception on the previous chapter, I have updated!

Also, does anyone want their own character in the story? Just tell me in the comments.♥

I will continue to update!!!Don't forget to vote, read, and comment
TOODLES!
Shinea♥