c h a p t e r 9 ♠

Atelier Academy was beautiful. There were floor to ceiling windows and magic flew everywhere. Each classroom was different and the sparking stained glass staircases lead from adventure to mystery.

"We're heading for the alchemy lab," tinkled the sweet voice that had created them eariler. She was Mella, an alumni of the most prestigious magic school, Atelier.

The big oak door opened to the alchemy lab.

"Welcome," boomed a voice.

"This is Professor Carton," squeaked Mella, "he'll help you find what you need."

"Yes," said Professor Carton, "Here at Atelier we have gotten the Philosopher's Stone to perfection. Now we have the Golden Touch."

"No way!" exclaimed Fred, "so anything you touch?!"

"Yes sir," said Carton. "Anything at all."

"So we need gold flakes," said Gogo, "is there anything like flakes we can turn to gold?"

"Uh... We have corn flakes," suggested Mella.

"Corn flakes?" questioned Wasabi, "would that work?"

"Why not?" countered Honey, "we'll take all we can get."

After the corn flakes had been goldifyed and the gang safely back in San Fransokyo, they decided to rendezvous at Honey's house.

Gogo shook the vial of gold absently. The flakes were thicker than normal gold flakes, but as Honey had said, whatever they could get, they would take it glady.

Ding dong!

"I'll get it," said Gogo, setting down the vial of gold with a clink.

The door opened

"Hey Gogo," said Ladon, "I've been thinking, I'm really sorry at Hiro, and sorry I haven't come to you sooner about all this, I just haven't been sure how to cope with this you know..."

Gogo inhaled, "Ladon, its fine, we're working on it too, you know the whole coping thing."

"Yeah, well I just wanted to say sorry, and if you need me, I'll be there."

"Thanks," said Gogo, "see you around!"
♠==========♠==========♠==========♠
Hello guys!!

Stats for this week!!

+ 10100 reads! OMG
+ 547votes
+ 382 comments

Weekly news!

I'm getting super busy, so I had to update at the end of the week you see, but I'll still try to keep up with the update once a week thing.

Anybody out there like Gravity Falls??!?! Please tell me! I LOVE IT!

Also, I'm trying to get some feedback on my art, if you would check out my tumblr, I'd be super grateful, I'm @shinea1204

Toodles!!

Shinea♥