c h a p t e r 1 4 ♠

In the previous chapter: Hiro and Gogo had reunited because of Bill, surprisingly enough, BUT

"Hiro!" called Gogo, "What happened?!"

Hiro was laying out he ground now, eyes closed. All of a sudden, he grew stiff and stood up, he was glowing.

"I can't stay for long," he replied, "I have to go, but once the potion is complete..."

The Hiro took a crystal necklace off his neck. "Pour the potion on this, and we can be together once more."

He tossed the necklace from the tree he was leaning against and the sparkling necklace sailed into Gogo's outstretched hands.

"I'll see you soon," was all that Hiro said, and he vanished, as if he had never been.

Gogo wasn't sad now, but she was determined not more than ever before. She had a firm goal in mind and she would stop at nothing to complete it.
♠==========♠==========♠==========♠
Hey! I'm so sorry I haven't been around too much anymore. I'm super busy. Busy

BUT

I really do appreciate your reads votes and comments, so please continue to do so if you wish!

PS yesterday was my bday so it got me motivated to write

S T A T S!

♥ 12400 reads
♥ 651 votes
♥ 393 comments

Ok, now that that's done, I'm trying to think if I can update more frequently since I haven't for like 2 months and I'm sorry and hope y'all are still here.

I'll try to update soon and be consistent too!

ATTENTION:

If YOU READER! have any hirogo or big hero 6 pictures, PLEASE send them in (I'm not sure if pm will work with pictures) if not, just tell me you have a picture somewhere in wattpad and I'll use it.

ALSO if you have a a plot continuation you would like me to use, please suggest it in the comments below.

My twitter : @shinea1204
My tumblr: @shinea1204

Toodles!
Shinea♥