c h a p t e r 1 7 ♦

The awards ceremony continued on without a hitch. Mini baymaxes strolled around, having been tagged with various numbers to make sure all of them returned...

It was getting to be noon, lunchtime, so the gang pulled a picnic blanket under the shade of a tree and Wasabi pulled out a food basket.

There was turkey and swiss rolls with tomatoes and lettuce, chips with salsa and guacamole, and various sparkling lemonades.

"Thish ish delicioush!!" cried Honey with her mouth fully of turkey while taking a selfie.

"Agreed," replied Fred, "and that is extreme multitasking!" He added as he saw Honey eating, commenting and taking photos at the same time.

"Great!" said Wasabi, "because I made all the food."

"It is super delicious!" Gogo and Hiro both said at once.

"Unbelievable," remarked Hiro as he blushed and facepalmed.

"Whatever you say." said Gogo nonchalantly, taking a sip of her lemonade, although a small tinge of pink had spread across her face too.

Honey smiled. Of course.

Yui Hirasawa burst into the scene of the picnic and exclaimed that the mini baymaxes were so super kawaii that she wanted one.

"Well," considered Hiro, "since its originally Gogo's idea, you should ask her."

Yui looked at Gogo pleadingly.

"That's fine by me!" said Gogo, pleased by the recognition, "you can take this one." She grabbed a random baymax that happened to be strolling by.

"YAY! THANK YOU!"

Yui walked away all smiles with a Baymax in her hands scanning for emotion changes.

The group finished the food and then went to see the results. All the schools that had been nominated were participating, so there were a lot of other students milling around, enjoying the nice weather.

"We would like to announce the winner of this year's school of the year contest and thank all the schools for participating!" A voice blared through the speakers.

"The winner is-"

The crowd was silent, many were shaking with anticipation. Hiro gripped Gogo's hand as the others stared at the speaker on the stage in anxious excitement.

"Again, the winner is Ranchester College! Home of the bulls!! The winning class us the art history class! They will be going to JAPAN!"

Lots of cheering and hugging prevailed.

The six stared at each other in disbelief. Ranchester?!

"Second place runner up!" the speaker continued, "is the robotics class at SFIT!! SanFransokyo Institute of Technology! The class will be going to WASHINGTON D.C.!!!"

"OH MY SELFIES!!!" screamed Honey, shaking Gogo and jumping up and down.

We are going to DC! thought Hiro. We are going to DC!!

He smiled at Gogo and she smiled back.
♦==========♦==========♦==========♦
HIIIII!!!

OMG AS I WAS WRITING THIS I WAS SO EXCITED FOR MT CHARACTERS! (^=^)

Anyway... I actually will be going to DC and will use that experience in this story.

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE 1900+ READS!! PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ AND VOTE AND COMMENT!

Toodles!!♦♪♥
Shinea♣