c h a p t e r 8 ♠

Gogo was starting her sophomore year in college. Since the first year had gone by well, except for Yokai almost destroying stuff and things, it was all good.

The second ingrident had been puzzling. The list said to find 2 inches of dark blue thread. Who couldn't find that?

So Gogo got a piece from her frayed denim backpack and kept it along with the vile of Fred's Minecraft tears.

And the weirdest thing happened. Once she got an ingrident, it would disappear off the list and a new one would come up. Gogo wondered if the list was infinite, she certainly hoped not.

The new list said

°gold flakes
°paprika
°basil leaves
°mint
°futar crystals
°magic glass in 6 colors
°hiking boots
°leaves of emerald green

Gogo had a part time position, but how many gold flakes were needed? Surely not much?

She decided to consult her friends on this one. She wondered how that would go.

"We could all chip in to buy a vial of gold flakes online. It's 5 bucks for 24 karat ones," said Honey Lemon, scrolling online.

"Problem is, we don't know if its the real thing," said Wasabi.

"Fred," scolded Gogo, "Pay attention here!!"

"Ugh..." Moaned Fred, "I wanted diamonds! Not gold!"

"Gold?" asked Honey, "oh. You're playing Minecraft again, I see."

"Yeah! Gold is useless! Unless you're playing UHC, of course." Fred answered.

"Really? A Minecraft reference now?" asked Gogo, peeved.

"I know! Since we can't guarantee the gold can be real," said Honey, "let's go consult an alchemist!"

"I know just the person!" said Wasabi.

The four students stood in front of a big school building with towers and stone fortifications so that it looked like a castle.

"Dude, had you told us we would have had to go to the village beyond Sanfransokyo, I wouldn't have come!" said Fred.

"Welcome to Atelier Academy!" said a sweet voice, "Where the best apprentices in training preside."

PS: Atelier Academy ® is my own book with my original ideas, do not use the name.
♠==========♠==========♠==========♠
Hello!!

First off, I did start this story in March of 2015, but wattpad insists on glitching and putting my first 3 published dates later than the 4th and so on. Does this still make me eligible for the Wattys beginning story entry? Idk

But that aside...

$ T ∆ T $:

-9700 reads
-543 votes
-379 comments!

And now weekly messages!!

Please check out my tumblr! It's @shinea1204 and if you tell me you're from wattpad I'll give you a shout out here in my story! My blog is an artblog and I've been working hard on it so it would mean alot if you could go and check it out!!

So for those of you who have been around long enough know that I had an OC contest thingy and you guys submitted your OC's and whatnot.

Soooooo WesleyMeagher asked if I was going to incorporate those OC's again, and I hadn't thought about it, but I will if you tell me to. So if u want your OC incorporated again, please comment or PM me! I'll probably get the OC in as soon as possible.

Thanks y'all!

Toodles!
Shinea♥