c h a p t e r 3 ♦

Hiro could feel his face burning. He really liked Gogo. But did he like her back?

Gogo was once again focused on her notes. Hiro sighed and his notebook paper ruffled in the slight gust.

"Mr. Hamada!" A stern voice kicked Hiro out of his trance.

"Y-yes Mr. Tainaka!" Hiro stuttered. He glanced over to see Gogo silently laughing at him. This made him blush more.

"Please answer this," Mr. Tainaka said as he pointed to a question.

Ding dong ding dong

The bell rang and the students immediately shot out of their seats packing up all their supplies and rushing to the next classes before the next rang.

Hiro pushed his way out and found Gogo and Wasabi waiting for him. Honey had dashed off to check her makeup.

"Hiro," Gogo started, " you need to focus in class even though you're a genius."

Hiro groaned. He looked sideways at Wasabi. "Do you like math class?"

"It helps with plasma and lasers." Was all he said.

Hiro glanced again at Gogo, who was now talking to a younger girl with light brown hair and two yellow clips keeping most of her bangs out of the way. The girl was gesturing widely. In a friendly way though.

When Gogo came back, she said that that was Yui Hirasawa.

Hiro asked, "What did she tell you?"

Gogo replied," she wants me to find Ritsu Tainaka, the calculus teacher's daughter."

"Come on Gogo!" Hiro exclaimed, " our next class is lab robotics!!"

Hiro grabbed her hand before realizing what he was doing and pulled her into the lab.

Gogo suddenly felt something that she had never felt before as she looked at Hiro...

Did she like Hiro?

♦==========♦==========♦==========♦
KONICHIWA EVERYONE!!!

thank you so much (again for the reads and likes and amazing ness)♥

I now have 125 reads for chapter 1!!! *faints *

I also used characters from K-on! so yeah not my characters!!

So my updating schedule is pretty regular

Right now I'm on spring break so I have more time to update more!!!♣

But on regular weeks I will try to write all through the week ( while dodging the Vietnam war and geometry) and will probably update on Thursday and Friday

BUT

Expect more from me this week cause I'm on a roll!! But please give feedback or comments please?!

Toodles!
Shinea♥