c h a p t e r 1 6 ♦

Finally, the day arrived. A week had flew by with barely a moment to breathe but now it was all going to be decided.

"Let the awards ceremony BEGIN!" the announcer yelled, as students streamed into the place, looking at different exhibits.

The ceremony had been held outside this year, because of the theme with the cherry blossoms, and on top of that, the weather was perfect bazaar weather (Kobato reference there XD)

"IT FEELS AMAZING OUT HERE!" said Honey to nobody in particular, her hair flying about widely in the breeze...

Gogo would have to agree. It felt great after a week of lab working, and now the final Sakura Baymaxes, mini edition, were now on display for all the see.

Hiro was also in a pleasant mood, because after this, in another two weeks would be the dance and he had in mind who he wanted to invite. This caused him to blush and try to hide it, which did nothing but make him trip and fall into Gogo, who was walking in front of him. His arms wrapped around her for support, thus dragging both of them down on the cherry blossom stained pavement.

"Well this is awkward," commented Gogo as she pooped her gum and tried to get up. Her face wace a slight shade darker than the flowers that surrounded her.

Hiro's face was so dark, one might have thought he was about to implode, but Gogo helped him up and they were about to continue on when a sharp click! was heard and they both looked up to see Honey Lemon holding her phone out to them for a photo.

Then Hiro realized he was still holding onto Gogo's hand.

Then Gogo realized her hand was still in Hiro's.

Then, the last realization. The picture had been taken in that pose.

Whoops.

Honey Lemon giggled in excitement as Fred and Wasabi, tires of waiting, went over to the mini Baymax display and informed viewers about the project.

Honey said, "Guess what's going online?!".

"OMG let me guess," replied Gogo sarcastically, "that picture you took of us. No way. Didn't see that one coming."

Hiro was shocked at how calmly she was taking the whole situation until he realized her fingers fidgeting with a petal of a blossom. His eyes drifted up to the flowers that had flown onto Gogo's raven locks that settled like snowflakes. Beautiful.

Then, he had an idea.
♦==========♦==========♦==========♦
HAI!

AN EXTRA LONG CHAPTER JUST FOR YOU PATIENT READERS!!! *throws stars*

THANK YOU FOR THE OVERWHELMING VOTES AND READS AND ALL THAT JAZZ!

As you can probably see, I'm excited.

Omg so today my English teacher was talking and he said "we are all adrenaline junkies." I was like... GOGOGOGOGOGO

Anyway... Please continue to vote and comment and I will try to update as soon as I can!

Toodles♥
Shinea♠