c h a p t e r 2 6 ♦

Gogo woke up early the next day feeling super depressed. She had lost her notebook full of her drawings. She was so bummed.

Riding the metro, the group traveled to the coolest places: Newseum, The White House where they saw Concepción, and the Arlington Cemetery.

At the Newseum:

"GIFT SHOP!" shouted Honey Lemon.

"You've haven't even seen anything yet, and you're getting something?" questioned Wasabi. "Seriously... Look around first."

Gogo glanced around at the big expanse. Glass and stone mingled together to create a pleasing view. A spark of excitement ignited inside. Fun! But then she thought about her drawings.

Why? Why did she lose them?! How?

"Let's go!" exclaimed Hiro, excitedly flipping through a brochure, "this museum is super exciting!" He took Gogo's hand and shouted "meet back here in 2 hours!"

As they ran up the stairs, hand in hand, Gogo couldn't help but to have her spirits raised. It wasn't the worst thing in the world to lose a notebook...

They looked at the Berlin Wall with one side covered in thick graffiti and in the other side it was clean. Up the glass elevator to go up to the very top.

On the balcony at the very top a huge chunk of the city could be seen, including the White House. Tour buses and cars whizzed along like small grains. The cold wind made Gogo hug her arms to her waist.

"Cold?" asked Hiro.

"Yeah," answered Gogo.

Hiro put his arm around Gogo and since he had grown taller he now stood over her. Gogo felt her face flush red. Her heart beat faster as they stood on top if the city.

♦=========♦==========♦==========♦
HEY! GRACIAS FOR THE READS! NOW AT 4260+ AND THE VOTES 278 AND COMMENTS 228! OMG THE READS ARE NOW AT A NEW MILESTONE!! 4000!!!!!!

SO APPARENTLY MY STORY APPEARED ON THE WHATS HOT LIST? I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS BUT IT SOUNDS GOOD.

So if anyone could get a screenshot of my story in the what's hot list, you'll get a shout out and a follow. :D OMG PEACH WILL DEFINITELY BE IN THE NEXT UPDATE. I HAVE IT ALL PLANNED mitchybunol

So DC is super cool but not in terms of weather. IT IS REALLY WARM at times. Then it rains for 2 minutes and its like sunny. So confusing. Anyway I only brought sweaters so oh well.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
So thanks for the characters. If you still want to enter, YOU CAN! The contest is open forever.♥

Toodles!
Shinea♥