c h a p t e r 7 ♦

Gogo looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. This still looks pretty blech... She thought, but Honey Lemon did want me to, and so did-

Hiro.

Porcelain colored skin and plum colored fabric shimmered together in a haze of stars as Gogo attempted to dance. She danced with Yui, who was also wearing a dress, a floral print, which was cute. They had lots of fun joking around and they were both inexperienced in the world of dancing, so it was ok when one of them stumbled.

Maki turned out to be super talkative. She chatted with everyone about everything she could think of. Anything...

It was still school hours, but nobody seemed worried, so when Wasabi and Fred announced that they could still make it to the last 2 hours of the day, everyone decided to stay just one more hour. To celebrate.

Hiro got up the courage and pulled Gogo outside in the yard, surrounded by roses in bloom. The sun was still high and it wasn't romantic at all but this was his only chance.

They danced around,to no music at all, Gogo was barefoot and so was Hiro but they fit together like none other. Finally, they sat down.

"Happy birthday." Hiro said quietly, hand resting besides Gogo's.

"Thanks." She replied, looking out at the garden. " it's really too hot to be dancing though..." She laughed.

Hiro watched her, and on a sudden impulse, he lurched forward and placed his lips on hers for just a moment. When-

♦==========♦==========♦==========♦
Hi y'all

I feel so super happy for all the reads!! 400+!!! Omg I'm still dying about that...

Now I'm super fangirling!! (#__#)/**

CLIFFHANGER ahahahaa!! Wait to see what happens...

I feel like I wrote super eloquently today. Don't know why. Please comment!!PLEASE PLEASE IM BEGGING NOW.

Toodles!
Shinea♥