c h a p t e r 1 0 ♦

Hiro had stayed in a couple minutes after school and was just listening to music on his phone while walking back to the Lucky Cat Cafe.

Suddenly, he was shocked to hear the lyrics that described his love perfectly.

Maybe some part of you just hates me
You pick me and play me
How do we call this love
One time tell me you need me tonight
To make it easy, you lie
And say it's all for love

Hiro gasped, realizing that he had been standing at an intersection way too long but then he noticed Gogo bent over someone very tall.

All I need is a little love in my life
All I need is a little love in the dark
A little but I'm hoping it might kickstart
Me and my broken heart

Hiro stared to run across over to where Gogo was.

"What happened?" He asked, staring at the brown droplets in the ground that must once have been scarlet colored blood.

Gogo looked up, crying, still, " Honey Lemon, she got hit by a truck! Help me Hiro! Call the hospital!" She sounded desperate.

Hiro took out his phone and made the call.
Me and my broken heart.

Later, Gogo was so relieved to hear that Honey Lemon was ok, she baked cookies with purple M'&'Ms and paid a visit to the hospital.

After she got to Honey Lemon's room, she stayed awhile and fed her cookies when Hiro came in too.

She felt embarrassed that Hiro had seen her crying but then mad that she felt embarrassed. So she put up her mental shields.

"Hi Hiro!" She said, too cheerfully. "Thanks for helping us today!"

"Thanks Hiro," rasped Honey, golden hair spread around her.

"No problem." he said, " how have you been, Honey?"

"Great!" said Honey.

Gogo thought about how this was her fault. All of this. She could still play out the pain and shock on Honey's face as she landed on the sidewalk.

Tears bubbled out of her eyes and she turned away before anybody could see.

"I need to go now." She said hoarsely, "see you guys."

All that was left was a crystal tear soaking into the bedsheets.

♦==========♦==========♦==========♦
HAI YOU GUYS!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE 800+ READS! SUPER EXCITED!!

So I wrote an extra long chapter just for you guys! I used the lyrics from the song Me and my broken heart.

It's a really great song and super catchy! So yeah. Let's hope I get some reads on this chapter! *smiles and dances around*

Just for fun: What's your favorite drink? Mine is boba milk tea. YUMMY!!♥

Toodles till later!
Shinea♥