c h a p t e r 8 ♦

Gogo's arms tensed.
"Umm... Hiro I-"

Hiro placed his fingers over her lips, causing her to blush.
"It's ok, Leiko, words are not necessary right now."

Gogo looked away. She couldn't be in love. She was the only one in the group not seriously involved with anyone. She shouldn't, couldn't fall in love. She had sworn to herself she would be the kind of person that is married with her career... But now.

Now what?

Hurting Hiro by rejecting him or pushing him away wouldn't do, and that wasn't something that she would even think of doing... but

Hiro.

It feels so warm to be with him, Gogo thought. Not the romantic love mushy-ness but just how much he cared...

Hiro looked at her, and as they sat there, just being together, until the spell was broken and the party ended with everyone who was inside asking: " Where are Hiro and Gogo?"

It was Honey Lemon who suspected something first.

Honey Lemon was escorting Gogo back to school to grab her things that she left back in Spanish class.

"Did Hiro confess his love for you?" Honey Lemon questioned as Gogo looked around for her backpack.

"What?" Gogo replied absentmindedly, still scanning the classroom.

"Hiro obviously likes you!!" Honey said, exasperated and shocked at the same time to see Gogo feel seemingly indifferent about such a serious subject. Honey rested her elbows on a desk and crossed her legs. Her two long blonde braids hanging down her back.

Gogo turned towards the door, having found her backpack. Hiding her face from her friend, she said, with a quiver in her voice, "I'm afraid that Hiro will have to find someone else to love, because I don't."

♦==========♦==========♦==========♦
Hello!!!!!!!

IM SUPER PUMPED! YEAH! I GOT 500+ READS! AND NEW FOLLOWERS!

so thank you. *bows* and thank you again * throws bouquets of flowers randomly*

Please comment and vote. I probably won't be updating if this chapter isn't getting that much "popularity" I guess you could say, because I really truly want to please my readers and when I don't get much feedback... I feel as if I'm not doing enough.

So there.

IM STILL SUPER EXCITED THOUGH!!!
♥♥♥

Shinea

PS : I'm not bipolar...♠