c h a p t e r 5 ♠

Gogo read over the list of ingredients one more time and pocketed it. She decided to go see how to gang was doing. Since it was summer vacation for a little while longer, none of them were at their dorms.

She walked down the sloping street down to Honey's small house, a nice pale yellow shade with pink shutters. It made Gogo's eyes hurt.

"OMG GOGO!" shouted Honey Lemon, bursting out of the door, "ITS SO NICE TO SEE YOU!"

"I didn't even knock yet!" exclaimed Gogo.

"OK. Whatever. What's up?" asked Honey, her magenta skirt swooshing.

"Umm, its a long story. Do you mind if we talk over some food? I'm starving!"

"Hmm..." said Honey as she chewed thoughtfully on a scone. For some reason she decided to set up a tea set, complete with miniature desserts as well.

"Well?" questioned Gogo, to nervous to eat much, although she was the one who had wanted the food.

"I say we should go get the ingredients ourselves!" said Honey, taking a sip of chamomile tea.

"What about the others?" asked Gogo.

"What about them?" Honey asked back.

"Shouldn't they go too?"

"Of course!" replied Honey, "it'll be like the old gang minus dos!"

There was an awkward pause.

"Okkk, that did not come out right at all." said Honey.

"Well, let's go tell the others then."

As it turned out, Wasabi and Fred did not approve of the tea set.

They did approve of going on the "Quest" as they had come to call it.

"So I've searched up some info on where to find these ingredients and some are in modern day land, but some are in the ancient parts." said Wasabi informatively.

"Let's go in order." said Gogo, "what's the first ingredient that's in the modern day world."

"What are these?" asked Fred, poking at a scone, "bricks?"

"You're interrupting a moment here," answered Honey Lemon, "and no, they are not bricks, they are scones! Duh!"

"Ok, back to work, " said Gogo sternly, "what is the ingredient?"

"The tear of human sadness," said Wasabi. "We can find that here easily!"

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it" volunteered Gogo, and walked to open the door.

There stood Marcus.

"I heard you were going somewhere," he said casually, "should I come with?"
♠==========♠==========♠==========♠
Hey y'all!

What's up?
The stats for my sorry are now at 8900 reads,