c h a p t e r 2 5 ♦

Honey, Wasabi, Hiro, Gogo, and Fred were at the airport and dragged their suitcases up to security.

"Security is such a BIG PAIN!" complained Gogo.

Honey accidentally took her jacket through the metal detector and set it off. She freaked out for a couple minutes.

When they all finally got through security, they headed into the correct terminal and had 30 minutes before departure.

"Well that was swell." said Gogo sarcastically.

"True." agreed a worn out Fred. He had to have his bag checked.

When they all got on the plane, bags and everything, the gang was exhausted. The lights went out soon because it was nighttime, but even so, Gogo couldn't sleep.

So she stayed half awake, very aware of the sickening pain in her stomach due to hunger. After some time, the lights switched on and the plane landed.

"Should we clap?" asked Fred.

"Uh no!" responded Wasabi.

Gogo rubbed her eyes and tried to hear. All she could hear was not anything.

4 hour layover went and passed with tired excitement. Then, DC was finally reached.

♦==========♦==========♦==========♦
HAI ITS ME AGAIN!

I know you're prolly tired of hearing my excitement but its awesome when I get reads and votes and such. Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. As you know, I'm super busy being busy in DC. I might not update for a day or two

So thanks.♦ My feet hurt from walking BTW

QUESTION: What is your favorite cake flavor? Mine is cheesecake.

Toodles!
Shinea♥