c h a p t e r 2 2 ♦

The dance was canceled. Yes it was. Finals were fast approaching and the end of year evaluations had never seemed so close before. Master thesis writers were in a big hurry to finish them, but that didn't concern the gang.
"Ahh life." sighed Honey as she strolled along, books in hand.

"What do you mean, 'life'" asked Gogo, "and what's with the melodramatic sigh?"

"Oh nothing." said Honey as she glanced over at Gogo. "So I heard Hiro asked you to the postponed dance. How did that go?"

A mischievous smile played across Gogo's lips. "What do you mean? He was really nice about it, and I said yes."

"So do you like him?"

"Does that matter?"

"UH YEAH!"

"WELL CATCH ME TO FIND OUT!"

And Gogo ran down the path lined with yellow flowers as Honey Lemon attempted to chase after her. The real reason why Gogo had run was because her face was now turning a violent shade of red at the thought of Hiro.

But no.

No.no.no. Gogo thought to herself as she ran. She really couldn't be in love with Hiro. It was just for the dance, she assured herself.

Then, she fell. A brick had come loose from the paved road and she fell. Smooth going.

A hand grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

Of course, it had to be Hiro.

Click! And the sound of squealing told them both that Honey Lemon had gotten a picture.
♦==========♦==========♦==========♦
Hai!!

7 days till DC!!!
OMG IM SORRY FOR THE LONG TIME SINCE UPDATE. I NOW HAVE DOUBLE HOMEWORK BECAUSE I AM GOING TO DC. AUGHHH!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE 3100+ READS! SO EXCITED!♦♠♥♠♪

⭐Contest for you!⭐
Create your own character to appear in this book! Add the name, age, gender, looks, and personality in the comment section! If you comment, it will appear in the next update. ;) I won't have a limit in how many, but these characters may only show up once or twice as side characters. Sorry about that. ;)

Yay! And TOODLES!
Shinea♥