Seventeen

August
As soon as Kierra went to sleep I didn't waste no time about hoping on my jet and head back to the states. Once I landed I sent Mel a text seeing where he was he responded and seconds later is Escalade pulled up I walked over to his truck and got in.

"K good."

"Yeah she finally went to sleep we gotta handle this nigga."

"He's already at the house waiting on you."

I nodded.

"We can't be too long cause Anguilla and the U.S. have the same time zone and I don't want K to wake up and notice that I'm not there."

"Gotchu."

We drove in the direction the abandoned house I pulled out my phone and checked for any messages from Kierra seeing that I didn't have any I put my phone back in my pocket.

About an hour later we pulled up to the abandoned house and got out we made our way inside and down the hall we walked in seeing Travis glaring at Brian.

"Wassup Trav."

"Wassup Aug."

We dapped.

"Wake him up."

Travis nodded and slapped Brian face causing him to groan and open his eyes.

"The hell is going on here."

"About to be your death," I spoke.

"Who are you?"

"Don't worry about all of that you put your hands on the woman who I love, she's family and also the mother of my kids not only did you give her a few bruises you also raped her now you gotta die."

Brian eyes went wide and we all put on gloves.

"W-wait we can talk this out put me in jail."

"Nah that's too easy Trav cut his fingers."

Travis nodded and grabbed the knife and cut off all ten of his fingers and he screamed out in pain.

"Mel your turn."

Melvin smiled and walked over to Brian and punched him in the stomach then the nose causing his nose to crack.

"Now it's my turn."

I walked over to the table and grabbed the machete I walked over to Brian and cut his leg off followed by one of his arms.

I grabbed the gasoline and started pouring it all of the floor and on him as he screamed. I grabbed the matches and opened it pulling out one and striked the box I tossed it on the floor and walked towards Melvin and Travis. We all took off the gloves and threw them in the fire.

"Let's go."

We walked out of the house and then leaned up against Melvin's Escalade watching the house burn then we got in his car and Melvin made his way back to the private jet port.

"What does this mean for you and K Aug," Travis asked.

"It don't mean anything I'm going to be by her side when she starts her sessions and continue to be there for my kids."

"Ion like this Aug where the Aug that supposed to fight for his family," he asked again.

"K don't want me anymore anything happening between us will never happen again."

As much as I want to work on my relationship with Kierra and have her as my wife again I know for fact that she doesn't want me in that way again and don't want to be my wife again.

Anguilla

Kierra
I woke up seeing August asleep I smiled and quietly got out of the bed I went in the bathroom and handled my hygiene then I made my way downstairs to the kitchen to get started on breakfast. Later I'm going to call and check on the kids.

There was a knock at the door I wiped my hands and walked over to the door I opened the door seeing 4 guys one was holding a bouquet of flowers and the others had bags.

"Ms. Kierra."

"Yes."

"These are for you."

He handed me the bouquet of flowers then the other guys handed me the bags.

"Have a good day."

They all walked away I closed the door and went into the kitchen I smelled the roses then I sat them on the counter along with the bags. I finished up with cooking then I went through the bags I only know one person who does this.

"Good morning."

"Good morning."

August walked over and kissed me then he backed up.

"Sorry it's just a habit still."

"You're okay thank you for the flowers and the gifts."

"How do you know they're from me Mel or Trav could've sent them?"

"I know you and you used to send me gifts all the time just because or when you wanted to make my day even better than what it was."

"You're right then I stopped and I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing Aug I forgive you."

He nodded.

"Now let's eat."

"You sit and I'll fix the food."

"Okay."

I sat at the bar on the stool.

"So what made you come to Anguilla besides telling me what you told me?"

"Dating was cool but a piece of my heart is missing."

"What do you mean?"

"You Aug you're what's missing you've had my heart since we was 16 and I shouldn't want to be with you again after what you did to me but I love you still."

"You still love me."

"Of course I do I could never hate you I'm not built like that and plus you gave me 6 beautiful kids."

"Wanna go for 7."

"Hell no Kenzo is it."

"But I want 10 kids."

"Like hell you do you have 6 and that's enough."

"I know and I'm only kidding."

"You better be."

August sat my plate down in front of me and I said a prayer he sat next to me and we began eating.

"Are you staying the entire time I'm in Anguilla?"

"Yeah and I think I should fly my therapist out here so we can work on our relationship."

"Okay cool I'm with it anything to get you back to being my baby."

I nodded then my phone started to ring I looked down seeing that it was a FaceTime from Zuri and Malani. I smiled and answered the call then I propped my phone up so they can see me and August.