Forty-Four

One more chapter left babies. This chapter will be the last time skip and give a update on each Alsina child and the parents.

Years later

A'Shanee
I haven't talked to Noelle in over a week and it's killing me. I've tried talking to her but every time I do she walks away.

"Hey mama."

I looked up seeing Tristan.

"Hey Tris."

"What are you in here doing?"

"Working."

"Oh."

I looked up from my computer and looked at him.

"What's going on?"

"Elle told me-," I cut him off.

"Tell Noelle if she has anything to tell me come talk to me herself."

"Yes ma'am."

He walked out of my office closing the door behind him and I went right back to work. Seconds later my door opened I glanced up seeing Noelle I looked back down at my computer.

"Hey mama."

"Hey Noelle."

"What are you doing?"

"Going through emails and working."

"Oh okay I'll come back later."

I looked up from my computer.

"No what's wrong," I spoke.

"It's nothing."

"Don't play with Valencina what's wrong?"

Noelle walked further into my office and she sat down.

"You was right about Princess."

I didn't say anything.

"She was only using me for my status as a celebrity teen she didn't want to be my friend."

"I didn't tell you that to be mean or malicious towards you Noelle I was just being honest because I've been there before."

"I know and I'm sorry mama."

"You're okay but don't ever go a week without talking to me ever again."

"Yes ma'am."

"Have you finished up your invitations yet?"

"I'm almost finished."

"Okay."

"Also I sent you a message of my birthday outfit let me know if you like it."

"I will."

We heard a loud crash then threw voices yell they didn't do it. We rushed out of my office and down the hall we walked into the living room and my mouth dropped.

"Who broke the tv."

"It was Tris and Amara babe."

"No it wasn't it was daddy and Tris mama."

I took some breaths and told myself to calm down and walked away.

"Daddy you better sleep with one eye open," I heard Noelle spoke.

I walked down the hall and opened the door to the quiet room I turned on the meditation music and sat down. I need to calm myself down before I send Caiden and Tristan to meet God early.

About 10 minutes later the door opened I looked at Caiden who had the camera in his hand.

"It's a prank babe."