💮💕Kenma Kozume - We Go Together💕💮

AU's: The typical Gang AU mixed with what I hope is an original Soulmate AU.

Soulmate AU: Everyone is born with a superpower. Some are incredible abilities, like controlling fire, and others are just a talent that was just powerful enough to not be considered normal. Everyone has one person who pairs with them, example, mind reading and mind control. When you look them in the eyes for the first time, your power will activate whether you want it to or not, at full force. From that point, it will continue to be slightly uncontrollable/stronger every time you're near your soulmate, and once you meet them, there's a tug on your wrist that pulls in the direction of your soulmate. The last two never go away.

Gang AU: You're the leader of Karasuno, with Daichi as your right-hand man. You meet with representatives of Fukurodani and Nekoma to discuss a truce, when you get knocked out. It's similar to my other gang AU, but I figured it was different enough to do it's own thing. Enjoy!

.

.

.

.

.

You sat with Daichi in the meeting room, waiting for the other gangs to arrive.

Daichi was mostly calm, but a small part of him was confused and stressed. He had no idea why this meeting was called, and he'd been having to deal with the newer members of Kurasuno more lately.

"Try to relax Daichi," you say. "This is a peaceful meeting."

Daichi sighed, but he did relax. In fact, he shifted from slightly stressed to excited.

"Let me guess," you say, glancing at him. "You've got a date with Suga after this?"

He laughed a little and nodded.

"I keep forgetting what you can do boss," he said. "You don't normally call people out."

You smile, his own happiness infecting you like a drug.

"I like giving people a chance to figure out their emotions on their own." You lean back in your chair, feeling Daichi's happiness radiating off him.

That was your ability. Empathy. You could feel what anyone near you felt, and even manipulate emotions with enough effort. Sometimes it was a great asset, and other times you couldn't tell if your emotions were even yours. It was stressful, but it made you a good leader. Not to mention you'd learned to shut off all emotions when you had to, so you weren't always overwhelmed.

If only you could find your soulmate that easily.

There was a knock on the door, and you called them in.

"Welcome. Please, everyone have a seat."

You nodded to Kuroo, who you've gotten to know pretty well. You waved to Bokuto, Akaashi's right hand man. Then you noticed the small man following silently behind Kuroo.

His emotions were mellow, and he was slightly curious. Kuroo was calm as always. Bokuto's hyper excitement and nervousness almost made you throw up before you put up your mental defences and blocked out everyone's emotions.

"Who's the Puddin' head Kuroo?" You asked with a smile.

"This is my new second, Kenma," he said, wrapping an arm around Kenma's shoulders. The kid had blond hair with black roots, pulled into a low ponytail. He blushed ever so slightly at the 'puddin' comment and nodded once, looking down at his notepad. (He's got a notepad instead of a video game, just go with it)