💕Yuu Nishinoya - For You💕

You sat outside the gym after school, waiting for your Libero boyfriend to get out of practice. Most of the team was with you, aside from Hinata, Kags, and Asahi. They were all doing a little extra practice with Nishinoya.

"Yo Y/N," Tanaka said. "I've got a challenge for you."

You look at him.

"I'm always down for a challenge," you say. "Shoot."

He grinned.

"If you can go three days without saying anything to Noya, I'll pay for a dinner date for you two."

You sit up.

"No way, I wouldn't do that to him!" you say. "He'd lose it."

"That's why I'm paying," he said. "I'll pay for the whole thing. Dinner, a movie, whatever. IF you can do it. If not, you miss out on what could be the best date of your life. I've got a lot of cash saved up."

You glanced back at the gym. Noya has been really wanting to go on a date lately, and he deserved something special.

You sighed.

"I want all the rest of you as witnesses," you said, looking at the group. "That if this goes to far, you can back me up that I'm doing this for Noya."

The group nodded, aside from Tsukishima, of course.

"Alright then," you say, looking at Tanaka. "You've got yourself a deal. But I'm not going to like it."

Daichi looked at his watch.

"It's 5:15 right now," he said. "You have until 5:15 on Friday. If anyone catches you saying anything to him, your out."

You nod again and sigh.

"Well, I might as well go home," you say, picking up your bag. "If we can't talk on the way home, I might as well make this easier on him."

"Another thing," Tanaka said. "I figure this is a given, but Noya doesn't get to know about the deal until it's done, got it? It'll be too easy if he does."

You groan and leave. As you turn the corner, Noya's orange uniform runs out of the gym.

"Where's Y/N?" Noya asked. "She said she'd wait for me."

"She went home," Tanaka said. "Got tired."

Noya's shoulders slumped a little, but he didn't feel too bad. You'd both had a long day. Besides, he'd see you tomorrow.

DAY 1

The next day, you tried to avoid Noya as much as possible. Taking the long way to your classes, ducking into the bathroom when you saw him. You'd rather just avoid him if you could, rather then have to blatantly ignore him.

By the time lunch came around, you were already sick of the challenge. You were sitting outside, texting everyone in the group chat.

Y/N: I'm bored people. Where are ya'll?

SunshineShoyo: With Kageyama rn. Wby?

Y/N: Watching from a distance as Mom and Dad flirt in front of Jesus

Dadchi: Hey!

Sugamama: Don't call us that!

Asa-Jesus: Who's Jesus in this scenario?

Leaf: I think she means you

Asa-Jesus: W-

Simp: How's life so far Y/N? Still holding up?